maplewood vs. beech

thebayoubear

While taking nothing away from "the thrill of victory" for Beech, many of us are happy with the outcome

of this game for another reason. EVERY team that played Maplewood had to read TRASH talk each week

from this guy "Boski". He showed no respect for any other team . Hopefully, he has no interaction with

kids who may be influenced by him.

Show another side Boski. Come on here and congratulate Beech on their victory - WITHOUT blaming

the refs (your typical excuse when Maplewood doesn't win).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While taking nothing away from "the thrill of victory" for Beech, many of us are happy with the outcome

of this game for another reason. EVERY team that played Maplewood had to read TRASH talk each week

from this guy "Boski". He showed no respect for any other team . Hopefully, he has no interaction with

Show another side Boski. Come on here and congratulate Beech on their victory - WITHOUT blaming

boski is ok... He will give you some love... Give him time he likes to razz as many do here.

Good season Panthers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When I am at work and I get bored, I log on to Coacht to see what Boski has to say about Hillsboro. Even when Hillsboro is not playing Maplewood, he's on threads about Hillsboro talking trash. I get a really good laugh (sometimes out loud) and then go back to working. I will miss the Hillsboro - Maplewood rivalry.

Hey Boski, whats wrong, are you tongue tied? Haven't seen any post-game posting by you. Just be glad you still have a roof over your head.

and dont forget the black trash bags.... its locker cleanout time after the game. but at least you wont have to make that long somber drive home

..instead it will be a trail of tears to the locker room

I heard Boski was feeling gratuitous since no one took him up on his housing wager and had resorted to handing out black trash bags... but alas, perhaps Boski saved just one to put over his head! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I heard Boski was feeling gratuitous since no one took him up on his housing wager and had resorted to handing out black trash bags... but alas, perhaps Boski saved just one to put over his head! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that's funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When I am at work and I get bored, I log on to Coacht to see what Boski has to say about Hillsboro. Even when Hillsboro is not playing Maplewood, he's on threads about Hillsboro talking trash. I get a really good laugh (sometimes out loud) and then go back to working. I will miss the Hillsboro - Maplewood rivalry.

I'll miss boski talking so much stuff ALL year about how Maplewood is this & that and going to whip HHS, only to be inaccurate. However, boski swears his obsession with HHS will not stop with the football game and he will be trash talking the Burros all of next year as well......I guess we'll see if he keeps his promise.

Knock knock!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" i wouldnt be to quick to say that my friend you are good but that dont mean you cant be beat.

but im going to hang off on this for now ..we got beech friday! and thats the focus .

Well big mouth let's hear how the Panthers were gonna dominate Beech....look at the scoreboard !!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />