Unicoi County @ Sullivan Centeral

52fan52

Any news on this game.... It started at 6:30 I think....

The Central starting five pretty much dominated the game. I think it ended up 92 -78 or somewhere close. Unicoi does have some great shooters and are a scrappy bunch but couldn't hold up to the starters from Central. When they went out of the game the Devils would make a comeback but when the starters came back the game went the other way. Central was good on the boards, shooters were pretty decent but the Unicoi defense did cause a little trouble for the guards. Unicoi should have a great season again this year. Central IMO will surprise some teams in the Big 9. Other thoughts?

The Central starting five pretty much dominated the game. I think it ended up 92 -78 or somewhere close. Unicoi does have some great shooters and are a scrappy bunch but couldn't hold up to the starters from Central. When they went out of the game the Devils would make a comeback but when the starters came back the game went the other way. Central was good on the boards, shooters were pretty decent but the Unicoi defense did cause a little trouble for the guards. Unicoi should have a great season again this year. Central IMO will surprise some teams in the Big 9. Other thoughts?

Yea. and when cenrals starters came back in the game in the fourth quarter they were down by 8, but fought back and scored 26 in the fourth quarter.

Any news on this game.... It started at 6:30 I think....

will have to agree. central's first five were very good. they should make some noise in the big 9 for sure. they have good size and shooters. a couple penetrate good. they also play good defense and rebound good. pretty well rounded and balanced. was very impressed with them. good luck to central. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

will have to agree. central's first five were very good. they should make some noise in the big 9 for sure. they have good size and shooters. a couple penetrate good. they also play good defense and rebound good. pretty well rounded and balanced. was very impressed with them. good luck to central. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

How did the jv teams look? Was there anybody that stood out when they played?

How was that game.... What did those players look like....

The players seemed to resemble humans. If I'm correct, every player on the floor had both arms and legs and walked in an upright motion. Players varied in height and body mass, as well hair color. Despite those defining characteristics, those were definately human beings. For photographs of humans, go to Google images, keyword humans. I hope I was helpful.