John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think??

I watched Jenkins play at a Station Camp home game early last season and he had 30 by the end of the 3rd...I've seen a good amount of basketball and he's one of the best high school scorers I've seen...Even though his team probably won't make it to state, Jenkins should repeat and will more than likely average around 30 ppg..

I watched Jenkins play at a Station Camp home game early last season and he had 30 by the end of the 3rd...I've seen a good amount of basketball and he's one of the best high school scorers I've seen...Even though his team probably won't make it to state, Jenkins should repeat and will more than likely average around 30 ppg..

Red. Good post. I agree he'll avg. 30 and score on anyone. There have been several threads on Jenkins and most have gave an opinion on him, I just wanted to hear tarheels opinion.

I think John has the determination and skill that could eventually lead him to the NBA. Scouts have said he has one of the best shooting strokes in the country. I personally would like to see him go to the basket more. I know he can score from outside, but I wanna see him be a bit more aggressive. I think if he keeps progressing as he is, then Kevin Stallings will be a happy man the next few years.

I have seen him play numerous times in AAU and also for his highschool team. He is a stud!!!!! He is the best player that I have seen around in middle tennessee in a long time. He can score at any point he wants. He will repeat as MR.BASKETBALL unless they just want someone else to have. He will be a very good college player. I am not sure about the NBA level. That is hard to say at this point, but the kid can flat out get it done. Good Luck to StationCamp and John Jenkins. I am by no means a fan or student from Stationcamp. I am just a fan that keeps up with a good amount of basketball.

Just want to know what you think of his game and how well he will do down the road? Does anyone think he will repeat as AA Mr. Basketball?

GREAT SHOOTER AND GREAT ATHLETE. HE NEEDS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH PLAYING DEFENSE TO HELP GET HIS TEAM TO STATE THIS YEAR. HE DOESN'T HAVE AS MUCH TALENT AROUND HIM AS HE HAS HAD THE LAST 3 YEARS WHICH WILL HURT THE TEAM. HAS NBA TALENT OBVIOUSLY BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM BE THE BEST. EVENTUALLY MICHAEL JORDAN TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AND HOPEFULLY JENKINS WILL BECOME A GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYER TOO. IM NOT SAYING HES NOT A GOOD DEFENSIVE PLAYER BECAUSE HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY MAKES HIM GOOD, BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM BECOME GREAT.