John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA CJ IS A GREAT POINT GUARD BUT I DON'T THINK HE WILL PUT UP THE NUMBERS THAT JJ AND MASON WILL PUT UP. I SEE JJ AVERAGING 32-35 PER GAME THIS YEAR AND MASON ABOUT 23 AND 12. I THINK YOU WILL SEE JENKINS PLAY GOOD DEFENSE THIS YEAR ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE DOUBT HIM. I THINK HE WILL PICK IT UP ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE PERSONALLY. MASON HAS A LOT MORE HELP THEN JENKINS DOES. BOTH ARE GREAT PLAYERS AND SO IS CJ. DON'T COUNT OUT JALEN STEELE FROM FULTON. HE IS BIG TIME.

Thing is CJ doesn't HAVE to put up those kind of numbers.....he is on a team where they can all put up numbers. I think he showed WHAT he can do if needed in last years semi's. HE stood out more than anyone I saw play from any team. He is actually a very unselfish player...it isn't about how many HE scores...it is about the TEAM getting a win. He isn't a one man show and I respect that. Tremendous defensive player.

Thing is CJ doesn't HAVE to put up those kind of numbers.....he is on a team where they can all put up numbers. I think he showed WHAT he can do if needed in last years semi's. HE stood out more than anyone I saw play from any team. He is actually a very unselfish player...it isn't about how many HE scores...it is about the TEAM getting a win. He isn't a one man show and I respect that. Tremendous defensive player.

CJ IS A GREAT , GREAT PLAYER . BUT YOUR WRONG IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S ABOUT NUMBERS WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT VOTES FOR MR BASKETBALL. I WATCHED CJ WHEN HE WAS A SOPH IN THE STATE TOURNEY AND I THOUGHT HE WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIS TEAM THEN BLAKE BUT I DON'T SEE HIM WINNING MR BASKETBALL.

JENKINS

JALEN STEELE

Z MASON

CJ

CHASE DUNN

SOME GREAT TALENT IN AA THIS YEAR.

Yeah most def. the kid dropped 30 on us when he was just a freshman, he is the best in the state espn top 100 hes the 2nd best in the state behind a guy named leslie mcdonald (UNC commit)

he is better than mcdonald IMO. Mcdonald is great, I just think he was initially ranked too high a few years ago, and hasn't progressed much since.

i cant wait to see him try and guard my classmate scotty hopson or renaldo woolridge.....i mean the kid can score but defense....

Hey, they're my classmates too!

But, in four games, I've only seen Jenkins get shut down once. He only netted 4 points in the first half, and then went off in the second half and finished with 36 because the guy guarding him got into foul trouble.

Jenkins will repeat as Mr. Basketball, there's no reason he shouldn't.

CJ IS A GREAT , GREAT PLAYER . BUT YOUR WRONG IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S ABOUT NUMBERS WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT VOTES FOR MR BASKETBALL. I WATCHED CJ WHEN HE WAS A SOPH IN THE STATE TOURNEY AND I THOUGHT HE WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIS TEAM THEN BLAKE BUT I DON'T SEE HIM WINNING MR BASKETBALL.

JENKINS

JALEN STEELE

Z MASON

CJ

CHASE DUNN

SOME GREAT TALENT IN AA THIS YEAR.

I never said CJ should get Mr. Basketball....all I said was he does NOT HAVE to put up big numbers every night. Now granted HE COULD put up big numbers if he wanted to.....if it is needed he can score no doubt about it. DC's system isn't run on one man alone putting up numbers. I put CJ above Z Mason on the list. I was more impressed last year with some other kid on CPA....don't know his name...but he could shoot.