John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

The comments are coming from someone "close" to the SC program who has a hard time because he was not "elgible" to be a great player. He puts bhspg12 on his posts, but if he in fact played there it is funny how he knows so much about the bison. One question I have is, How many District and Region Titles did SC have before the current coaching staff took hold?? ZERO. Or for that matter, Sectional Appearances? ZERO. I would take their current win percentage anyday. I mean they only won 24 games this year. They also have a D-1 player who is the Greatest Athlete the school has ever had. This team by that measure is better than any before it. Book It!

IM A JENKINS FAN FOR SURE. BUT THE BEST BASKETBALLL "ATHLETE " STATION CAMP HAS HAD MIGHTVE BEEN JOSH JONES.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those stats are for one game. Everybody has one.

Ummm... I'm not sure refresh my memory on what john jenkins did this season...42.3 ppg???? Leading scorer in the nation???? I dont know, i may just be wrong... maybe it was some OTHER guy who did that.

JJ is a "GREAT" scorer of the basketball. No denying that. You read into it what you want and take from it what you want but loafing on defense doesn't get it done in the SEC. I understand that for his high school team to be successful he couldn't be in foul trouble on the bench. If CKS makes a good defender out of him, he'll be all world. Is that better....jock riders?

Look, The Jenkins kid is is a G-R-E-A-T ballplayer. You can't argue that fact! No one knows what kind of player he will be a Vandy. No one knows whether he will make it to the NBA. Whether he does or not doesn't change the fact that he is a G-R-E-A-T young man off the court and to me that's more valuable than his basketball talent!

well its pretty obvious you just stated your a coach maybe you should check out that game film and see if its accurate cause yourstatement was not! and as for you saying talk about jobs maybe you should start teaching and be get of coacht! and as for telling me what i do wrong about my job well that would be hard to do when i make what you make a year in about 2 months! you always have a comment about other players besides taking the blame! and as for the team before this staff taking over how good was there record well number one how many years were they open? number two they actually played REAL teams and number three if spivey was there till even this year sc would have been in the boro bank on that! you always seem to blame the players cause you never have a rebutle i would personally like to see Shafers coach get tht job cause nothing will change and as for all the wins again it wasnt jenkins that one that region championship it was a TEAM like everyone knows a TEAM beats ONE! but jj good luck and I excited to see what you will accomplish in the SEC

So the more money you make, means you know more about something ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...