• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43, 48, 38, 30, 55, -- 42.8

41, 57, 45, 32, 33, -- 41.6

34, 34, 51, 38, 35, --38.4

41, 36, 33, 47, 52, --41.8

45, 44, 48, 43, 60, --48.0

46, 33, 45, --41.3

AVG.-42.4 1187 TOTAL POINTS FOR THE YEAR.

43, 48, 38, 30, 55, --42.8

41, 57, 45, 32, 33, --41.6

34, 34, 51, 38, 35, --38.4

41, 36, 33, 47, 52, --41.8

45, 44, 48, 43, 60, --48.0

46, 33, 45, 40, --41.0

AVG. -42.3 1227--TOTAL POINTS SCORED FOR THE YEAR. NEVER SCORED LESS THEN 30 POINTS IN ONE GAME. AND IN HIS 30 POINT GAME HE NEVER PLAYED IN THE SECOND HALF.

(18) TIMES OVER 40 POINTS .

(5) TIMES OVER 50 POINTS.

(1) 60 POINT GAME. ALL THOSE NUMBERS ARE MIND BOGGLING.

JJ NEVER GOT TO PLAY IN A SECTIONAL OR STATE TOURNEY GAME . I WOULD'VE LOVED TO SEE HIM IN ONE OF THOSE TYPE GAMES. BUT NOW HE'S ON TO VANDERBILT AND I HOPE WE GET TO SEE HIM IN A FEW NCAA TOURNEY GAMES. GOOD LUCK JJ.

Sad to see Jenkins end his High school career tonight.....he's a great talent and an even better person. His work ethic is second to none (I guarantee he works harder than anyone in the state in the off-season). I think he'll be able to step in at Vandy and make an immediate impact.

I haven't seen this mentioned by anyone else and I admit that, sometimes I only march to my own drummer, but, am I the only one who thinks the officials let JJ get mugged? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They Upperman game is about the most they have every let go on him. Your normally not allowed to touch him. However, he is off to bigger and better things. Best of luck to him.

I haven't seen this mentioned by anyone else and I admit that, sometimes I only march to my own drummer, but, am I the only one who thinks the officials let JJ get mugged? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The refs let that game get way too out of hand. Yes he got mugged and still had 39 that tells ya what kind of player he is. Hes also very leval headed too. I dont know alot of players that wouldnt have been mad as __ after being thrown to the ground like he was tonight and never even got a call and he didnt say a word bout it just kept playing. Its been fun watching him play the past couple years. Wish they would have swatted the fire out of those darn bees so we could have saw a Dunn / Jenkins show again. My hats off to a very good player and person Best of luck in all that you do in the future and Good luck in the SEC hope to hear your name mentioned alot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />