Middle Tennessee Class AA districts for 2009-13

rocketman

In Class A, Districts 7 and 8 will unite and form a nine-team Region 4-A football schedule because there are so few teams in that area playing football. The region includes Clay County, Monterey, Pickett County, Jackson County, Gordonsville, Red Boiling Springs, Friendship, Trousdale County and Watertown.

My bad, I re-read the article and saw it the seond time through.

READY TO PICK A WINNER? MY PICK CHEATHAM COUNTY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

READY TO PICK A WINNER? MY PICK CHEATHAM COUNTY

Fortunes can change quickly at the AA/AAA level but I would have to go with Camden as being the favorite right now. Cheatham is always competitive and I could see them challenging. You have got to admire the job that the guy at Stewart Co. has done. I think it should be a very competitive district.

Fortunes can change quickly at the AA/AAA level but I would have to go with Camden as being the favorite right now. Cheatham is always competitive and I could see them challenging. You have got to admire the job that the guy at Stewart Co. has done. I think it should be a very competitive district.

JUST KINDA PLAYING WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO NEW TEAMS FANS AND COACHES.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

District 11

Camden (3A)

Cheatham Co. (3A)

Harpeth (3A

Stewart Co. (3A)

Waverly (3A)

Creek Wood (4A)

Montgomery Central (4A)

I'll take it. Compared to what Camden was facing if they stayed west (a district with all 4Aschools except Camden) this is much more doable. Long time rivals Waverly, new rivals Stewart Co in football and Creekwood and Waverly as rivals in softball....sounds good to me.

Next year could be more of a rebuilding year for Camden. Big losses on both lines...although we've lost alot before and came back the next year just as competitive. I guess we'll have to see.

how will all this work when the playoffs roll around??? It looks like some schools will bask in fact that they can go 1-9 and make the playoffs every year.

Take for instance 9AA with the only 3A teams being Goodpasture and Westmorland. all you have to do is win that game for a playoff berth. I dont agree with that, especially when you have 4 3A teams in 10AA they could have sent 1 north to make it a little more viable.

I think they got 12AA right all the way thru. 4 and 4

Then if you look at some of the A districts. Loretto is the lone 2A schol in their district. talk about a hook-up for the mustangs.