New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

There is going to be some good county rivalry. Gallatin was already enough and now Beech AND Station Camp!! I can't wait until next season! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm just very glad for both Hendersonville and Gallatin that the Metro days are over and we can focus on our own county. Highway 109 will be a busy road this coming fall /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the Commandos who made the all Region 5 5A team this past season!

Brandon Hall

Casey Stockwell

CJ Murrell

Zach Hill

Andrew Height

Nick Yazzie

Kevin Stephens

Chad Pennington

Region MVP - Nick Yazzie

Region Most Valuable Lineman - Kevin Stephens

and ole Bruce Hatfield winning 5 5A coach of the year

Good job to all these Commandos, as you proved even in the offseason, you're the most dominant team in the Region!

Yeah remember u called me out when I said no d-1 for yaz you sais mizzu,and ut were after him well its almost feb 4th

Yeah remember u called me out when I said no d-1 for yaz you sais mizzu,and ut were after him well its almost feb 4th

Alrighty.

Good luck to slick Nick Yazzie wherever he ends up playing next season. I would hope that his on field performances have showed everyone that he is, indeed, a great talent. Sadly, your rather unique obsession with the young man probably will probably keep you from ever seeing this.

You, sarahpalin, disappoint me. Just wish him luck and move on with your life, brother/sister. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Alrighty.

Good luck to slick Nick Yazzie wherever he ends up playing next season. I would hope that his on field performances have showed everyone that he is, indeed, a great talent. Sadly, your rather unique obsession with the young man probably will probably keep you from ever seeing this.

You, sarahpalin, disappoint me. Just wish him luck and move on with your life, brother/sister. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Again u missed the point way back during the playoffs you pouted off by saying he is a div one prospect and mizzu and u of tenn was knocking on his door. I replied yea kid great high school player but no way D1 prospect-thats no disrespect to him just the truth) you see him thru some star glasses of yours and with respect I evaluate talent in a region for a big 10 school and was merely pointing out to you the bitter truth-so I came back to remind you that u said to me he will sign d1 -well ur quiet and I don't hear any schools knocking.so with respect I told you so and for the record I want the kid to ink a full ride , but we need to face the facts he is not d1 type

Again u missed the point way back during the playoffs you pouted off by saying he is a div one prospect and mizzu and u of tenn was knocking on his door. I replied yea kid great high school player but no way D1 prospect-thats no disrespect to him just the truth) you see him thru some star glasses of yours and with respect I evaluate talent in a region for a big 10 school and was merely pointing out to you the bitter truth-so I came back to remind you that u said to me he will sign d1 -well ur quiet and I don't hear any schools knocking.so with respect I told you so and for the record I want the kid to ink a full ride , but we need to face the facts he is not d1 type

I know this is not my fight. I would like to see Yazzie go at least D1-AA. There is some good football, and good football players there. Do you recruit for Missouri? They are doing well this year. I'm surprised they stay away from Tennessee area players. This should be a good region to follow the next few years.

I know this is not my fight. I would like to see Yazzie go at least D1-AA. There is some good football, and good football players there. Do you recruit for Missouri? They are doing well this year. I'm surprised they stay away from Tennessee area players. This should be a good region to follow the next few years.

Yea he would be good fit at a chattanooga or austin peay but I don't see it.

I like the kid heck of a high school player and HHS was clouded by him being from the same school and all.I have all respect for the HHS player,but my argument to HHS was no way he is D1. I look at kids near around NW florida for a big 10 school and I will assure you there are almost 5 players that make that HHS player seem like a JV player agaim no disresct but truth-

Mizzu likes to surf st louis and western I'll (east st louis high school in Illinois)

Alrighty.

Wow u can't face it being wrong about the kid being a d1 prospect as you so boldly told me thru your rose colored glasses--you are more wrong when you state my obsession with the young man, no my dear friend my obsession is with you HHS in simply stating a fact to you last november when you said mizzu and vols are agter him.

I never bashed slick nick but merely stated the truth to which u took offense ( he is a div III player)

Come back admit ur wrong

Wow u can't face it being wrong about the kid being a d1 prospect as you so boldly told me thru your rose colored glasses--you are more wrong when you state my obsession with the young man, no my dear friend my obsession is with you HHS in simply stating a fact to you last november when you said mizzu and vols are agter him.

I never bashed slick nick but merely stated the truth to which u took offense ( he is a div III player)

Come back admit ur wrong

You responded to my same comment twice. I feel loved. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hendersonville Commandos 2009 Schedule

Aug. 28 Riverdale

Sep. 4 @ Lebanon

Sep. 11 @ LaVergne

Sep. 18 Mt. Juliet

Sep. 25 Hunters Lane

Oct. 2 @ Wilson Central

Oct. 9 Station Camp

Oct. 16 @ Portland

Oct. 23 @ Beech

Oct. 30 Gallatin

Good to see the Commandos keep the rivalry vs HLHS alive, and picking up the Riverdale is very exciting. My only problem with the schedule is that the HHS-Gallatin game is Week 10 this year, that's a pretty dang emotional and hard hitting game that could hurt one of the teams in the playoffs.

Gallatin's 2009 schedule.

May 1st Riverdale scrimmage (A) 5:00

May 8th White House scrimmage (H) 5:00

May 12th Green & Gold Game (Stadium) 6:30

July 31 Smyrna Scrimmage (H) 5:00

Aug 7 Blackman Scrimmage (A) 5:30

Aug 14 Riverdale Scrimmage (H) 5:00

Aug 21 Jamboree Stadium 6:00

Aug 28 Pope John Paul II (H) 7:00

Sept 4 Mt. Juliet (A) 7:00

Sept 11 Hillsboro (A) 7:00

Sept 18 Wilson Central (H) 7:00

Sept 25 Brentwood (H) 7:00

Oct 2 Station Camp (A) 7:00

Oct 9 Portland (H) 7:00

Oct 16 Beech (A) 7:00

Oct 23 Lebanon (H) 7:00

Oct 30 Hendersonville (A) 7:00

Come back admit ur wrong

I HEARD MTSU WAS TALKING TO HIM. GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT IN A FEW DAYS.