Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now this is what i like to call football folks 2 evenly matched teams who have both won their conference titles the past 2years and are now meeting again in the quarterfinals just like last year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i have thought and thought about it for the past couple of days and i have finally made my final prediction for the game.

South-42

Greenville-28

good luck to both and may the best team win!

i also found out some bad news today , it seems that i'm not gonnia be able to make the drive up to greenville on friday /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,can anyone please tell me were i can listen to the game at on the computer???

now this is what i like to call football folks 2 evenly matched teams who have both won their conference titles the past 2years and are now meeting again in the quarterfinals just like last year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i have thought and thought about it for the past couple of days and i have finally made my final prediction for the game.

South-42

Greenville-28

i also found out some bad news today , it seems that i'm not gonnia be able to make the drive up to greenville on friday /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,can anyone please tell me were i can listen to the game at on the computer???

Question.... If you think the 2 teams are evenly matched, then what is your reasoning for the 14 point spread between the 2?

South-42

Greenville-28

We just made up to and now your not going to show up.........just kidding man' lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't know about the computer but its on 1340am I think /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We have some terrific sports program that will only be enhanced by the move....girls soccer for instance and baseball. Metro schools have such a larger pool of talent due to huge rec and summer league programs that the well never runs dry of talented kids coming into the program. DB is a good example ....Farragut's a better one. At least now we're competing with some smaller schools with less concentrated pond. Might not have to do so much of that famous Greeneville recruiting /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey Barb, I heard the Vikings have picked up a series with Greeneville for next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

http://www.whcbradio.org/ - 91.5 FM

If you take Suncrest Dr. (Highway 75) past Daniel Boone through Sulfer Springs then cross state road 81 you go to Bowmantown. That will eventually dump you onto 11E in Chuckey. Forget it...it's the long way. Unless when you hit 81 you hang a right to Hawes Crossroads then left onto Hwy 93.

You can take Eastern Star to its end then right to the end of that road and right then to Fordtown Rd. and left. Follow Fordtown Rd. to Hawes Crossroads (at Pizza Plus) go straight across onto Hwy 93 and follow to 11E. Go (almost) straight across and it's about a mile or so to the stadium.

Or the easiest way is to go to Tri-Cities Crossing exit on I81 and hit Fordtown Rd. and follow to Hawes Crossroads.

For the folks comin from colonial heights--You can take Exit 36 (Baileyton) goin South on I81. Left at the end of the exit ramp-11 miles to stopsign-take a right and go to first light-hang a left and you are at the stadium /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />