Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

You weren't talking trash about other teams...you were calling people names

What do you think it is when they call the raiders?

(The mamas house raiders) hey there is a trailer court right beside south field! I just call it like I see it .it don??™t feel good when someone is talking about your team does it?

Now to get it straight I like the rebels it??™s just some of their fans that I don??™t. To the ones that don??™t disrespect other teams I??™m sorry for what I said I didn??™t mean you all

It??™s the ones that like to run their mouth..

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to congratulate BOTH teams on a hard fought game. Greeneville -GOOD LUCK!! against Maryville. THANKS REBELS for the great ride this year!! Just didn't want it to end this soon. Thanks to all of the Rebel players, coaches, parents and fans. My son had the un-enviable task of replacing a 3 year all-state QB. I had the misery of waiting to watch him show what he could do and listening to "wait till Phillips is gone and we will get you! I just want to say I am proud of the way he handled himself through it all. No matter what anybody says good or bad, I think his record this year speaks for itself.

I love you #4. You made us proud!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(The mamas house raiders) hey there is a trailer court right beside south field! I just call it like I see it .it don??™t feel good when someone is talking about your team does it?

Now to get it straight I like the rebels it??™s just some of their fans that I don??™t. To the ones that don??™t disrespect other teams I??™m sorry for what I said I didn??™t mean you all

You could not possibly be referring to the milly mouth " wildcat " are you? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Ask him or

her who's playing the TUBA NOW? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

South isn't my team and the things you posted offended me.

You could not possibly be referring to the milly mouth " wildcat " are you? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Ask him or

her who's playing the TUBA NOW? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHO IS WILDCAT ??????????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

South isn't my team and the things you posted offended me.

armlock is just one of those redneck fans from bloomingdale who only takes his wife out on special occasions to mama's house as a special treat once or twice a month....if she's lucky /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but don't mind him he's just been sittin and waiting on these boards the past few weeks for someone to finally beat the Rebels so he could try and bash us for finally losing a game and we made fun of his fine dinin 2star restaurant ,and his beloved raiders who couldn't get passed the 1st round this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so this is just his little pothetic way of trying to get back at us.........to be he feld miserably /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />.

and by the way i'm starting to sense a pattern about why south can't make it to a state final game...maybe it's because Colonial Heights is located a little bit to close to Kingsport and heck everyone nows that there isn't such a thing as a second round playoff game if your a kingsport football team

Rebel Nation.

And Barb if me and my buddies decide to come root for you all against the little red rebels next week do you think we could come pregame at your house and you and your hubby could tell us what is was like back in the day before we had internet or cellphones??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is Souths game with Maryville at home or away?

it's away on our carpet field in greenville /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

c'mon MURVIL...we got us a purty new rug and can't wait to show it to ya.

Barbie we've played on all kinds ov rugs at Midull...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />...Old wared out rugs.....New hairy rugs etc.

To tha South fans...... Wuz hopin' two git two come up two yore place this yeer...... Eye wuz promised a cold turkey lag from tha Edwards clan.....Wuz goin' two pull Nellie Belle right up two tha curb and camp out in frunt ov tha Edwards manshun...Sorty like a poorer vershun ov Cuzin Eddie.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ......Ennyhow grait seesun.....Git well Jared....!!!!!

And Barb if me and my buddies decide to come root for you all against the little red rebels next week do you think we could come pregame at your house and you and your hubby could tell us what is was like back in the day before we had internet or cellphones??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

an airplanes an automobiles hahaha

I would like to congratulate BOTH teams on a hard fought game. Greeneville -GOOD LUCK!! against Maryville. THANKS REBELS for the great ride this year!! Just didn't want it to end this soon. Thanks to all of the Rebel players, coaches, parents and fans. My son had the un-enviable task of replacing a 3 year all-state QB. I had the misery of waiting to watch him show what he could do and listening to "wait till Phillips is gone and we will get you! I just want to say I am proud of the way he handled himself through it all. No matter what anybody says good or bad, I think his record this year speaks for itself.

I love you #4. You made us proud!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He sure did make us proud MM! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great kid with a great christian outlook on life, I know he got that from you and his momma =)

If your team is any good, most senior HS players end their careers with a loss due to the playoff structure in TN. This is a negative ending for the young men, the coaches, and their parents. But it is not often that devastating. In general, the kids will move on much quicker than the adults.

Based on your internalized expectations and those in the community, response to the season ending event will differ. I would submit South is disappointed because they will not get a chance to host M'ville next week and G'ville is just happy to be there. South might even have had some idea on how to compete with M'ville; G'ville will be in hangover mode after beating South until Wednesday and has no chance. Not to dog the Devils, who have a great program. It is just the expectations. By the way, I would submit South was focused on hosting M'ville. I am not so sure they had crossed the threshold mentally of being able to actually beat them.

There are some really happy people in Greeneville and some really sad ones at South. Greeneville will be sad next week and Maryville will be sad in two weeks when Henry County ends their streak. HC had their wake up call last night. Everyone gets one, some survive it. M'ville has not had one yet. After HC's 28 - 26 win last night it will be interesting to see how M'ville will respond to adversity in the title game. Not to disrespect G'ville, but they have no chance to be emotionally ready to deal with M'ville next week or to provide M'ville with any adversity. Champions answer the bell and make the plays when they have to. South's FG attempt at the end of regulation last night was their bell. They could not quite answer.