Smyrna vs. Oakland

SHSBaseballLaz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being picky but I remember thinking up 14-0 and in good shape, then uh oh that td was quick. I know that was only the second qtr, but that really hurt WC.

It was big and it was a block in the back without question. #45 would have made the tackle after 40 or 45 yards if he wasn't blocked in the back. He almost caught him any way.

Oakland by 14? Ok we almost beat you guys I think you all got reallll lucky; it took 4 OTs to kill the Dawgs in the regular season. Imagine how long it'll take in the playoffs. Close game either way.

Also, I think Oakland won in spite of luck, not because of it. What do u call yoder's fg that bounced off the posts and went thru? Skill?

Oakland by 14? Ok we almost beat you guys I think you all got reallll lucky; it took 4 OTs to kill the Dawgs in the regular season. Imagine how long it'll take in the playoffs. Close game either way.

Almost beat us? 1st-almost doesnt cut it at all. A loss is a LOSS and a win is a WIN. 2nd- The only reason Smyrna was in the game at all is bc we spotted you a few safeties. If it wasnt for the safeties Oakland would have won in regulation. I understand that was the first time and these two teams have came along ways since then but Oakland is undefeated at home and the stars are alined for us to take it all the way. Theres not enuf experience on the field for Oakland vs Smyrna as far as playoffs but we def have more passion and we are in the moment !

Oakland -13

Smyrna-10

Its not like we've won it all(yet). We are still the underdog eventho we are at home. Everyone in Smyrna will be at the game as if it were a home game. I doubt we will win by 14 and as long as we capitalize in the red zone instead of fumbling we will be fine. Smyrna WONT BEAT US. The only way Smyrna wins is if we BEAT OURSELVES !

Almost beat us? 1st-almost doesnt cut it at all. A loss is a LOSS and a win is a WIN. 2nd- The only reason Smyrna was in the game at all is bc we spotted you a few safeties. If it wasnt for the safeties Oakland would have won in regulation. I understand that was the first time and these two teams have came along ways since then but Oakland is undefeated at home and the stars are alined for us to take it all the way. Theres not enuf experience on the field for Oakland vs Smyrna as far as playoffs but we def have more passion and we are in the moment !

Oakland -13

Smyrna-10

I dont think Oakland will any advantage in terms of playing with passion. However, we could have an advantage if we break out the red on red again, unbeaten so far with it..............

score will probably something like 3 to 2 with both teams defenses

they could just cut to the chase and start on the 25 like ot

I also dont want to hear any hard to beat somebody twice non sense. From what I have seen it happens all the time. Smyrna beat lavergne twice in 06 wc twice in 07 and wc twice in 08. Now smyrna did play riverdale twice in 06 and after losing 49 to 0 in the regular season won the 2nd game.

hum?

now that I look at it Smyrna has been pretty good in 2nd games they have won all 4 second games thay have played since 06

but as I said none of those will have any affect on this game

Oakland -13

Smyrna-10

Almost doesn't cut it=a close game...4 overtimes...means it could have gone either way...but it means nothing to determine who may win the next time...because (see next entry)

LOSS is a LOSS and a WIN is a WIN=powerful and profound statement... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Spotted a few safties= come on guys...come and get us in the endzone...we'll even let you tackle us...tally hoe with 2 points

Stars are ALINED or Stars are ALIGNED = nancy reagan must have called this guy to give him the scoop on the astrology forcast

Enuf experience or ENOUGH experience =means plenty...full of...

def have more passion =smyrna is dead...no life...just won last 6 out of last 7 games...last 12 quarters have given up 1 touchdown...players are tired...coaches are tired...no excitement...wish they would have lost on friday...no doubt that oakland has way more passion... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We are in the moment: and smyrna is not in the moment or they are in la la land????????????

excuse my sarcasm...but this is one of the funniest and off base post i have seen in a long time...Ozone...YOU'RE IN THE OZONE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...way to pull for those patriots and i like your passion even though it is blind and ill informed passion

ENUF SAID... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />