Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores between these two teams since 2001:

Brentwood 24 Franklin 21

Brentwood 27 Franklin 24

Franklin 17 Brentwood 6

Brentwood 9 Franklin 7

Franklin 14 Brentwood 7

Brentwood 17 Franklin 16

Franklin 27 Brentwood 10

Franklin 24 Brentwood 21

Brentwood 19 Franklin 14

Brentwood 16 Franklin 8

Brentwood 14 Franklin 0

This game will be close.

Thank you for this walk down memory lane, having had sons play in most of these games (all but the first and the last two I think, ie: 4-4 ) I can tell you it is the most stressful time of the year for a parent. Never knowing till the fourth quarter who will pour onto the field in celebration. A great game of mutual respect by the players and coaches alike (can't say the same for the fans, we get too carried away!) Both programs blessed with great coaches and athletes. A tremendous game experience better than any college or pro game experience I have witnessed. Get there early and expect a nail biter.

Best of Health to all the young men ... leave nothing behind!

I hope the Rebels storm their field in celebration. I'll never forget in the 02-03 season when Brentwood came to Franklin and stomped on the F at midfield. I think our fans were in such shock, that i was the only one who instinctively ran out onto the field to defend our honor. A little bit of the Bruins own medicine will be just nice for them this year!

I hope the Rebels storm their field in celebration. I'll never forget in the 02-03 season when Brentwood came to Franklin and stomped on the F at midfield. I think our fans were in such shock, that i was the only one who instinctively ran out onto the field to defend our honor. A little bit of the Bruins own medicine will be just nice for them this year!

Are you kidding? I certainly hope so, because if you are still holding a 5 year old grudge and plan to seek revenge against kids who were nowhere near that activity you really need to get a life. As I recall there was no stomping on your F at midfield during the regular season game this year. And people can celebrate a win without being childish about it, so let's all try to remember that tonight.

Are you kidding? I certainly hope so, because if you are still holding a 5 year old grudge and plan to seek revenge against kids who were nowhere near that activity you really need to get a life. As I recall there was no stomping on your F at midfield during the regular season game this year. And people can celebrate a win without being childish about it, so let's all try to remember that tonight.

Are YOU kidding? This is a rivalry between schools. It is nothing personal against the current players from Brentwood. When someone says something like that, it is almost ALWAYS speaking of the "revenge" against the institution / school / franchise / university / etc. (depending on what level of ball you are talking about). It's about a good rivalry between two schools. Don't take everything so personally! I doubt the players take every thing this personally.

Are YOU kidding? This is a rivalry between schools. It is nothing personal against the current players from Brentwood. When someone says something like that, it is almost ALWAYS speaking of the "revenge" against the institution / school / franchise / university / etc. (depending on what level of ball you are talking about). It's about a good rivalry between two schools. Don't take everything so personally! I doubt the players take every thing this personally.

good luck to both teams tonite - stay healthy and the winner represent our region to the gold ball.....

you've got to b kidding. Every year since 02-03 the winning team and fans have stormed the field and logo of the opposing team, including this year. As for the grudge being held, it's part of the rivalry. I graduated in 05 and to this day continue to dislike Brentwood and hope Franklin pulls thru with a win. It comes with going to these schools and is fueled even more due to playing in this rivalry.

Good luck tonight Franklin. Can't wait to see this one played out