Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i get on here and look at a couple of replys and then laugh and cant even read the rest. WH wins by 21. knox catholic better be ready cuz dem boyz from white house r on thier way.

LOL, you think so. White House got plastered by a 2A team (3-28). White house will get crushed by KC next week it they get past SC this week.

sources tell me that SC is already preparing to practice basketball next week. They are content with the level they have reached this year. They are reading what is being said on here about how they are going to be "dominated" by the mighty Blue Devils. I just hope they can make it out of WH with their pride still in tact.

RRRRRRight..... We are preparing to make a turkey visit to Knoxville! No quit in these BISON! Go get 'em boys!!!!!!!!

sources tell me that SC is already preparing to practice basketball next week. They are content with the level they have reached this year. They are reading what is being said on here about how they are going to be "dominated" by the mighty Blue Devils. I just hope they can make it out of WH with their pride still in tact.

Really? The "sources" I talked to Saturday was an active SC players parent. I heard they know they've got a big game ahead but they are ready for payback. They think maybe WH has forgotten SC beat DC by a big score too.

Christian Reed's leg may be the difference maker Friday night.

Really? The "sources" I talked to Saturday was an active SC players parent. I heard they know they've got a big game ahead but they are ready for payback. They think maybe WH has forgotten SC beat DC by a big score too.

Christian Reed's leg may be the difference maker Friday night.

Or his holder may be the difference....

Alright owcoa, everybody knows alcoa is one of the best teams in the state, so you can get off the white house thread talkin crap.

Don't worry about it....They are only the 2nd best team in their county.

I'm sure they are preparing for basketball practice. Just like every school in Tennessee is, regardless of what's going on with football. You don't put off basketball just because football is still going on.

I'm sure they are preparing for basketball practice. Just like every school in Tennessee is, regardless of what's going on with football. You don't put off basketball just because football is still going on.

As a matter of fact, SC has been practicing already since their first basketball game is on Tuesday night.

As a matter of fact, SC has been practicing already since their first basketball game is on Tuesday night.

OK ,OK, OK, I KNOW EVERYONE HAS BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY PICK OF THIS GAME /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . SO THE TIME HAS COME . EVEN THOUGH STATION CAMP DOESN'T BELIEVE WHITE HOUSE HAS ANY HITTERS ON THE DEFENSE FOR WHITE HOUSE. I THINK PARKER, BARRETT, BOONE , AND OTHERS DISAGREE. SO IM GONNA GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 38 SC 14.

OK ,OK, OK, I KNOW EVERYONE HAS BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY PICK OF THIS GAME /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . SO THE TIME HAS COME . EVEN THOUGH STATION CAMP DOESN'T BELIEVE WHITE HOUSE HAS ANY HITTERS ON THE DEFENSE FOR WHITE HOUSE. I THINK PARKER, BARRETT, BOONE , AND OTHERS DISAGREE. SO IM GONNA GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 38 SC 14.

The Neals might too lol. Station Camp wants revenge and White House wants to make a statement to everyone else left

I'll take SC in this one.

SC, just watch the Alcoa tape to see how to beat these guys. They cannot stop the run, not even from our freshmen.

Yea watch that film if you wanna lose. Just to make sure you know, that was 11 weeks ago. I really love how you think we so bad because we lost to ya'll and beat everyone else. So why don't you go on the other teams that ya'll beat by 50 and talk trash to them. We're a good team. Not the same one you saw 11 weeks ago. Your actually helping us, TO ALL SC: watch the Alcoa film, and base your team on our performance and plays 11 weeks ago, you don't have a chance. But I'm sure SC coaches are WAYY smarter than someone who can't even spell his town's name.