Lewis County

Stat_pack1

I was wondering, I have seen a lot of talk about next year and the "new" district.....12 I believe I was told. It is my understanding that Giles, Page, Marshall, Springhill are the new ones......plus the regulars ...Hickman, E. Hickman and Fairview. Does anyone know who LCHS might be adding for out of District play......one I was told was Waverly, is that right? Who would the other(s) be?

With so many Seniors gone after this year.......what does it look like talent level next year. Is the strength of LCHS going to be Offense or Defense next year. Speed wise, do they have any to replace this year?

Just curious......I am a fan of LCHS, but live on the outside to know all!

Appreciate any info. anyone could give on this......in advance ....."Thanks"

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering, I have seen a lot of talk about next year and the "new" district.....12 I believe I was told. It is my understanding that Giles, Page, Marshall, Springhill are the new ones......plus the regulars ...Hickman, E. Hickman and Fairview. Does anyone know who LCHS might be adding for out of District play......one I was told was Waverly, is that right? Who would the other(s) be?

With so many Seniors gone after this year.......what does it look like talent level next year. Is the strength of LCHS going to be Offense or Defense next year. Speed wise, do they have any to replace this year?

Much different breeds of dogs coming to LC in the upcoming years...Should be intersting...Sharp always finds a way to compete....I think that the regularity of 10-0 regualr seasons will be a thing of the past..

Week Zero they will be playing at Mt. Pleasant.

Appreciate the info. I didn't know if they signed again or not. I knew the last one...at least what I was told was for only two, but good to hear. Know who else they have?

Much different breeds of dogs coming to LC in the upcoming years...Should be intersting...Sharp always finds a way to compete....I think that the regularity of 10-0 regualr seasons will be a thing of the past..

Any idea on what there strengths will be?

Someone asked if Sharp was coming back.....is that just a rumor?

If he was to leave who would they replace him with.....kind of curious on that one.

I will take a shot who they will be adding out of District 2- 1A schools

I will take a shot who they will be adding out of District 2- 1A schools

Would you just do us all a favor and SHUT UP!!!! Nobody cares what you think, why are you so obsessed with us and who we schedule? I'm so sick and tired of you getting on our posts and dogging our teams when you don't know anything about us exept who we play. I tell you what, when these contracts are up, why don't you come down to Hohenwald and make out our schedule for us! I know for a fact Coach Sharp tried to schedule Lawrence County (4A next year) and Camden (9-1 this year), but they couldn't because of scheduling conflicts, and all this after losing all of those great seniors we had, and starting new people at just about every key position on offense and defense. But I guess Coach Sharp and the Panthers are scared, huh? How will you be able to say that our schedule is weak anymore? What on earth will you do? We will be playing the likes of 4A Marshall County, 4A Giles County, 4A Spring Hill, 4A Page, and playing them in games that will determine whether or not we even get in the playoffs or at the very least what seed we will be. So, yea, if Coach Sharp had to add Wayne County and Mt. Pleasant (two very good 1A schools) because the afore mentioned other two couldn't - or wouldn't play LC for whatever reason - then he will just have to be given a pass on this one - even by you.

What kills me is that you, and people like you, have it in your mind that the LC coaching staff sits in their office when its time to schedule and when people like Camden, Milan, Huntingdon, Alcoa, Boyd, MBA, Ravenwood, McGavock, GP, CPA, BA, Ensworth, and Maryville call us to play - the coaches all just hide under their desk and weap out of fear of all these teams. Why don't you, or anyone else that bags on our "weak" schedule every year call the LC field house and ask Coach Sharp or any of the other coaches why they won't schedule anyone tough. Or, you could call all the afore mentioned teams and ask them why they didn't call LC to play. And how do you know for sure mbs, or anyone that uses your tired old excuse, that LC didn't try to schedule some of those teams? KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well stated! Guess you pretty much cover that topic!

It does get old doesn't it.....same ol' same ol'.

You know much about the next years bunch? Have potential?

How about speed, size and experience. Any info you might have would be appreciated. The pack is in serious debate over next year. Some are guessing very good, others average. Big wager on this one next year.....Loser has to make the coffee......lol.