White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put the enswoth game on the school channel

Ain't gonna happen tim. Sorry. I am wondering why you are so interested in watching a game that took place a month ago and where White House was beaten by 15 points.

We have a game tonight against Greenbrier that will be put in probably Saturday and then we have 3 games next week. Not any time to run a month old game.

Ain't gonna happen tim. Sorry. I am wondering why you are so interested in watching a game that took place a month ago and where White House was beaten by 15 points.

We have a game tonight against Greenbrier that will be put in probably Saturday and then we have 3 games next week. Not any time to run a month old game.

that game should have been put in over the break

when you have time put that game in

LOL. IM GETTING A KICK OUT OF THIS. TIMMY SAID PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!