White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because coach spencer is embarrassed that john jenkins destroyed his team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he only had 6 dunks and 52 points, don't worry though it'll be on rivals as some of jenkins highlights...maybe they should run flex so they can actually score a f.g. in the first 9 minutes of the game... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> darn i bet they wish they had mathis, that boring flex sure did work >state tourney and 2 sub states, now they ain't got a chance with this reject coaching, he shouldn't even be coaching a girls freshmen team much les varsity at whhs. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Because coach spencer is embarrassed that john jenkins destroyed his team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he only had 6 dunks and 52 points, don't worry though it'll be on rivals as some of jenkins highlights...maybe they should run flex so they can actually score a f.g. in the first 9 minutes of the game... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> darn i bet they wish they had mathis, that boring flex sure did work >state tourney and 2 sub states, now they ain't got a chance with this reject coaching, he shouldn't even be coaching a girls freshmen team much les varsity at whhs. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

great post

great post

MATHIS IS A BASKETBALL COACHING LEGEND AND KNOWS MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL THEN MOST PEOPLE . HE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENEND TO WHITE HOUSE BASKETBALL. BUT THIS YEARS TEAM CAN STILL MAKE A RUN IF THEY HANG TOGETHER AND STAY POSTITIVE AND KEEP WORKING HARD. THIS YEARS TEAM HAS ALOT OF GOOD ATHLETES . I WOULD PLAY LIKE THE OLD ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS IF IT WAS ME. CONSTANT DEFENSIVE PRESSURE AND MAKE IT A FULL COURT GAME. GO CRAZY ON DEFENSE AND PUSH THE BALL UNDER CONTROL ON OFFENSE. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION. ITS HARD TO LOSE A DOMINATE PLAYER LIKE GAINES DOWN LOW AND BARNES OUT TOP AND EXPECT THE SAME AS THE LAST 3 YEARS. THE TEAM ALSO LOST WOOD WHO PLAYED ON VARSITY FOR 4 YEARS AND TROBAUGH WHO ALSO PLAYED VARISTY AS A FRESHMAN . THIS YEARS TEAM JUST HAS A DIFFERNT IDENTITY THEN THE LAST FEW YEARS . BUT THIS YEARS ATHLETES COULD BE JUST AS GOOD AND THATS WHY I WOULD TRY TO MAKE IT A FULL COURT GAME AS LONG AS THEY STAYED UNDER CONTROL ON OFFENSE. THE TEAM NEEDS GOOD EFFORT AGAINST GREENBRIER FRIDAY NIGHT. ITS NOT TO LATE TO SALVAGE THE SEASON.

since the other one got closed... i figured id finish up... i remember when spencer started.. his first statement to his players in a camp was "da****. no wonder you didn't get any further last year cause you can't hit free throws!".. so don't get on here and say we don't know the whole story... i think its tough to go from being an assistant girls coach at one school then go to another and be another assistant girls coach then youre the head men's coach... Maybe it's over his head.... so Sorry for bringing up a closed topic.. my peace has been said

since the other one got closed... i figured id finish up... i remember when spencer started.. his first statement to his players in a camp was "da****. no wonder you didn't get any further last year cause you can't hit free throws!".. so don't get on here and say we don't know the whole story... i think its tough to go from being an assistant girls coach at one school then go to another and be another assistant girls coach then youre the head men's coach... Maybe it's over his head.... so Sorry for bringing up a closed topic.. my peace has been said

FREE THROWS WASN'T WHAT COST WHITE HOUSE THAT STATE TOURNEY GAME. ONLY 6 PLAYERS PLAYED AGAINST DYER CO. THAT YEAR, ONLY 1 SUB PLAYED IN THAT GAME. GAINES WAS WORE OUT AT THE END OF THAT GAME AND SO WERE THE GUARDS WHO WERE UNDER CONSTANT PRESSURE THAT GAME FROM A FULL COURT PRESS. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT WHITE HOUSE SHOT FROM THE LINE THAT GAME BUT IM SURE THAT THE FULL COURT PRESSURE FROM A VERY ATHLETIC DYER TEAM AND THE FACT THAT WHITE HOUSE PLAYED 6 PLAYERS THAT GAME WERE THE DECIDING FACTORS THAT NIGHT.

BUT THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW. THIS TEAM HAS SOME GOOD ATHLETES . ITS NOT TO LATE TO GET SOMETHING GOING. TRY TO STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP WORKING HARD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GOOD LUCK WHITE HOUSE.

FREE THROWS WASN'T WHAT COST WHITE HOUSE THAT STATE TOURNEY GAME. ONLY 6 PLAYERS PLAYED AGAINST DYER CO. THAT YEAR, ONLY 1 SUB PLAYED IN THAT GAME. GAINES WAS WORE OUT AT THE END OF THAT GAME AND SO WERE THE GUARDS WHO WERE UNDER CONSTANT PRESSURE THAT GAME FROM A FULL COURT PRESS. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT WHITE HOUSE SHOT FROM THE LINE THAT GAME BUT IM SURE THAT THE FULL COURT PRESSURE FROM A VERY ATHLETIC DYER TEAM AND THE FACT THAT WHITE HOUSE PLAYED 6 PLAYERS THAT GAME WERE THE DECIDING FACTORS THAT NIGHT.

BUT THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW. THIS TEAM HAS SOME GOOD ATHLETES . ITS NOT TO LATE TO GET SOMETHING GOING. TRY TO STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP WORKING HARD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GOOD LUCK WHITE HOUSE.

A WIN IS A WIN. DON'T HAVE A LETDOWN TUESDAY NIGHT AGAINST GOODPASTURE. COME OUT FIRED UP AND MAKE A STATEMENT AND GET SOME MOMENTUM GOING FOR THE POST SEASON.

A WIN IS A WIN. DON'T HAVE A LETDOWN TUESDAY NIGHT AGAINST GOODPASTURE. COME OUT FIRED UP AND MAKE A STATEMENT AND GET SOME MOMENTUM GOING FOR THE POST SEASON.

WHITE HOUSE WILL BE 6-4 IN THE DISTRICT IF THEY BEAT PORTLAND. WILL THAT BE ENOUGH TO FINISH 2ND IN THE REGULAR SEASON DISTRICT STANDINGS? COME TO PLAY FRIDAY NIGHT BECAUSE PORTLAND WILL BE READY.

WHITE HOUSE WILL BE 6-4 IN THE DISTRICT IF THEY BEAT PORTLAND. WILL THAT BE ENOUGH TO FINISH 2ND IN THE REGULAR SEASON DISTRICT STANDINGS? COME TO PLAY FRIDAY NIGHT BECAUSE PORTLAND WILL BE READY.

If White House wins at Portland they will be 2nd. If White House loses and Greenbrier beats DCA, Greenbrier will be 2nd.

The bottom 5 of this district are all about even. It will be interesting to see which team shows up at the district tourney.

The top 4 region 4-AA teams are Livingston, Upperman, Station Camp.....and ???????????

Good luck to all 8-AA teams.