alabama

louisville

miss state

oklahoma

south carolina

Tenn

texas tech

looks like he'll be at a pretty high level D-1 school

Figured he would, he has all the tools. Don't mind hendersonfootball post saying gordan to small D1 school. He is upset cause he thinks his boy yazzie is a can't miss D1 prospect abd says UT and mizzu have him on the rader(although rival,unapproved website,ten prep)don't even show any thing

Figured he would, he has all the tools. Don't mind hendersonfootball post saying gordan to small D1 school. He is upset cause he thinks his boy yazzie is a can't miss D1 prospect abd says UT and mizzu have him on the rader(although rival,unapproved website,ten prep)don't even show any thing

I don't think he ever said that. If so I'd like to have you show me. Eric Gordon is a machine, everyone knows that. Yazzie is very athletic player who slightly overachieved this year. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players Hendersonville has had of late. But there is no chance for him getting a full ride at an SEC or Big 12 school, he is just not that good. With that said, he certainly could make those teams as a preferred walk-on or go to a smaller school and do more of the same that he did at HHS. These big schools send letters to hundreds of players, most of them meaning nothing except "Hey we saw you play, you're pretty good." Just cause someone says he got a letter from Missouri doesn't mean they are recruiting him hard. There are plenty of good players not listed on Rivals, and those web sites are for the fans. Schools don't use Scout.com or Unapproved Website to organize their players or any of that. No one really knows for sure all of the players they might have contacted, except for the player himself.

I don't think he ever said that. If so I'd like to have you show me. Eric Gordon is a machine, everyone knows that. Yazzie is very athletic player who slightly overachieved this year. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players Hendersonville has had of late. But there is no chance for him getting a full ride at an SEC or Big 12 school, he is just not that good. With that said, he certainly could make those teams as a preferred walk-on or go to a smaller school and do more of the same that he did at HHS. These big schools send letters to hundreds of players, most of them meaning nothing except "Hey we saw you play, you're pretty good." Just cause someone says he got a letter from Missouri doesn't mean they are recruiting him hard. There are plenty of good players not listed on Rivals, and those web sites are for the fans. Schools don't use Scout.com or Unapproved Website to organize their players or any of that. No one really knows for sure all of the players they might have contacted, except for the player himself.

Agreed he is a great high school player and I think he could play at a Campbelsville or simalar type school.my thing to his fan base was that a ut, mizzu even mtsu was reaching a bit high.

With so many high schools for example 13 in a 25 mile radius in Miami dade area.

Scales has a lot of raw talent not surprised if he inks for a d back

Uhhhh, when did I say anything insulting to Gordon? I just said that I didn't think he was going to a big time program. If he is, that's fantastic and I certainly wish him nothing but the best. I love seeing Middle Tennessee prospects go and play at the D1 level.

Uhhhh, when did I say anything insulting to Gordon? I just said that I didn't think he was going to a big time program. If he is, that's fantastic and I certainly wish him nothing but the best. I love seeing Middle Tennessee prospects go and play at the D1 level.

Because you have some class........unlike some people on here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Because you have some class........unlike some people on here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So its okay to say gordan will be going to a small time but when we questioned yazzie going to a D1 school and giggled when u said mizzou and U T were looking we are the guilty. You must be a democrat.

To say gordan will go to a small time school and ur kid to a ut or mizzu is comical.

Gordan as other poster pointed out ut louisville texas tech bama all on record chasing him, where on record is year boy

Look come national signing day come back and let's see where ur kid goes (I predict campbelsville or union ) ans where gordan goes since you already stated gordan to small school.

Class yeah we have it you just don't know what is is

I hear Ut intramural team looking for a wideout

So its okay to say gordan will be going to a small time but when we questioned yazzie going to a D1 school and giggled when u said mizzou and U T were looking we are the guilty. You must be a democrat.

To say gordan will go to a small time school and ur kid to a ut or mizzu is comical.

Gordan as other poster pointed out ut louisville texas tech bama all on record chasing him, where on record is year boy

Look come national signing day come back and let's see where ur kid goes (I predict campbelsville or union ) ans where gordan goes since you already stated gordan to small school.

Looks like "ur" class left about half way through the post. Last line is real class there and by the way if you would like to capitalize anything you hold down the "shift" key and type the letter. Just thought I would let "u" know /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Looks like "ur" class left about half way through the post. Last line is real class there and by the way if you would like to capitalize anything you hold down the "shift" key and type the letter. Just thought I would let "u" know /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What all boards need and always have the grammer po-po police, that never have anythin original to say but always have that red pen ready .go grade some papers. Gosh you are so darn smart I bet u must have watched a lot of seasame street and still do.SoSosososososo sorry guess my thumb is to big for my blackberry and lastly u have no class.why cry when I say the truth

Just out of curiosity, how does that make him a democrat?