New Coach at Blackman

2priceless

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be a man and admit my mistakes... although I said I wouldnt be surprised, kind of why I wrote the long reason for why he shouldnt but Shad quit MTCS this afternoon... He will be the Blackman coach tomorrow

That was what I heard all day today. I hate to hear that for MTCS and their players. I hope that you guys get someone that will invest in your team as much as you invest in him .

Will Coach Mitchell leave too?

MarkH

I talked with someone very close to the situation this weekend and he told me that Shadowens will be the coach. My source used to coach with him and would know as much as anyone. As to why he's leaving, you always get promised a lot of different things when they are courting you for a job. Sometimes those promises are kept and sometimes they are not.

Buksfan Said

As of Saturday, sources inside Wilson Central say that Aric and staff are packing for Blackman.

People keep talking about Shadowens, why would Shadowens leave MTCS, his family is there, up and coming school and more money that they know what to do with and BHS has much tougher regiona than MTCS.

My sources think one or both of you need to check your sources. My sources say the new head coach is Ghostrider

So I guess you need to go back and have your source check your sources. I only deal in absolutes. I don't come on to spread any rumors. If I don't know anything, I don't post any falsehoods.

Smyrna-Blackman gate will be HUGE in 2009! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wait a minute, rumor has it that Coach Shad will be named head coach at Riverdale on Wednesday! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />