Two or three referees????

redfan

I dont know if coaches notice this but three officials sometimes hurt the games because they're lazy and dont work as hard as they normally would in a two man rotation. I much rather have three man but sometimes that could be the worst thing to happen. It always helps to have a third person see things.

I don't really care how many refs are out on the floor. As a coach and a player the one thing you hope for is consistant officials. If its a rough game that is fine as long as its that way on both ends from start to finish. If it is a tightly called game that is fine as long as its that way on both ends from start to finish. I've learned that is the only thing you can hope for. If there are 2 officials or 5 they are still going to miss calls. You just gotta see how the game is called and make the proper adjustments. However, at the same time 6 eyes are better than 4............most the time.