District 11 AAA boys basketball season

Guest TNHoopsFan17

Guest TNHoopsFan17

The District 11 AAA is going to look a lot different this year. The top four teams in the district last season were Franklin, Brentwood, Centennial, and Hillsboro. With the exception of Hillsboro all of these teams graduated quite a few seniors. Hillsboro should be one of the top teams again this year. Centennial is looking impressive with the more experience that thier players have gotten over the summer. I would expect them to return to the top of the district again this year. Brentwood lost thier two biggest contributors from last year but they look like they will do well again this year. Franklin seems to have the most change since last year. They were the district champs last year. They lost practially all of their contributors to graduation and one to inelidgability. So the District 11AAA could be wide open this year. I would expect the two time reigning champs to be dethroaned this year.

Please share your thoughts on this district's standings this year, key players, and who you expect to do well.

• 1 month later...

Hickman County is the suprise of this district. Returning everyone from last year. Also one of the best kept secrets of high school guards ( Jonathan Jenkins). Jenkins teams with Center Matthew Dotson to be one of the toughest duos in the region.

I dont think that district can contednd with what district 12-AAA has...Thats why you never see them in the substate round because its too hard for them..They do have some good reps though..I think BrentWood will be as good as any team in the midstate but they'll have a hard time with some of the stable teams in 12-AAA.

I think it will be tough to supplant Hillsboro this year in the District. I really like this team. Seniors Chris Russel and Joe Sanders make the toughest duo in the district. Jr G Sean Bridges is tough as well. JR Rymer and Calvin Bryant are good football players who also will add hoops depth. The biggest obstacle for the 'Burros this year will be the transition from the Football field to the hard court, as most of the top contributers are football players......

Also....who does Franklin have now?????? I don't have one Franklin player even on honorable mention right now on the player rankings. Can anyone give me some top names with details??????? :x