Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

Most of us are not. Obviously we are thinking about it. You will find that Husker is "that fan" that every team has that just won't be quiet.

I understand. Every team has a couple, and I do not think that the majority of the Milan fans think that way. Congradulations to both teams for making it this far, and we are looking forward to Friday!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Milan fans should not make there plans to Murfreesboro until the game is over. This Goodpasture team is very exciting to watch right now. They are lead by Benji Cunningham. If he is not one of the top five players in Tennessee regardless of classification, something is wrong! He had 4TD's, and he easily could have had another. Benji is unbelieveable, but these young cougars are really starting to get it. And at the right time. Our boys were not suppose to be here based upon there overall team age (this was suppose to be their rebuilding year), but they just kept working hard! This is definately Coach Martin's best coaching job in several years. Goodpasture is big, young, and fast, so you might want to take them seriously!

Based on Alcoa's scouting, I believe WE will see the Cougars in the Boro once again. No offense to the Milan crew but I will put my money on Goodpasture..............and yes, Alcoa scouts have driven to Gibson County to see Milan in person for what it's worth. Good luck to both regardless of the outcome.

1999, when they were champions in 3A.

That is my pont, 9 years ago. Even though Goodpasture has lost the last 3 state title games, they have been there! Without being insulting to the hard work and dedication these young men on both sides have shown this year, why dont we let them play and see what happens? And even though Goodpasture has 3 state titles and 3 consecutive state championchip games, we never take anyone lightly! Maybe that is why we have done so well?

That is my pont, 9 years ago. Even though Goodpasture has lost the last 3 state title games, they have been there! Without being insulting to the hard work and dedication these young men on both sides have shown this year, why dont we let them play and see what happens? And even though Goodpasture has 3 state titles and 3 consecutive state championchip games, we never take anyone lightly! Maybe that is why we have done so well?

Good luck to both teams this Fri. night , but like I was tellin a friend of mine last night at the Alcoa game Milan better not overlook Goodpasture cause they always find a way to get to the boro . Anyways , good luck to both and stay injury free . We gonna have our hands full with Marion County this week too .

Good luck to both teams this Fri. night , but like I was tellin a friend of mine last night at the Alcoa game Milan better not overlook Goodpasture cause they always find a way to get to the boro . Anyways , good luck to both and stay injury free . We gonna have our hands full with Marion County this week too .

All Goodpasture had heard this playoff season is how each team they played was "different" from thier teams in the past. Stewart County was suppose to be thier best team in years. Lewis County was 11-0 with two Mr. Football candidates and a BIG offensive line. CPA was ranked in the top 3 in 2A, and had quality athletes all over the field. And Goodpasture's team is young and "is not even close the thier 2006 team". My point is that you never know. And even though teams are different every year, I think there is something to be said for teams that are consistantly good year in and year out, regardless of classification. We will respect every team we play, and we will overlook none.

i can assure u milan will not over look gp it should be a great game

Goodpasture wins by staying quite, taking care of business one game at a time and always respecting the other team. I hope no players get hurt in this game and everyone has a safe drive. Goodpasture wins this game

while the sportswriters will keep predicting the team with the best record wins the game. Both teams deserve to

be here and it should be a great game.

Goodpasture 31

Milan 17

Goodpasture wins by staying quite, taking care of business one game at a time and always respecting the other team. I hope no players get hurt in this game and everyone has a safe drive. Goodpasture wins this game

while the sportswriters will keep predicting the team with the best record wins the game. Both teams deserve to

be here and it should be a great game.

Goodpasture 31

Milan 17

lol that is funny