Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on your schedule I guess. Who did Milan play in non region action this yr. It'll be a close game but GP will put the Bulldogs on the hardwood this yr.

thats so funny dont u remember ur last visit only being up by 1 at halftime being stunned this team is alot better than that team was

milan WILL NOT shut out GP.. cunningham is just too good.you wont keep him out of the endzone. GP 24-17

gp will be lucky to hold milan to 21 much less 17

I guess the real Milan fans(not husker and who is johnnyG?) should go start our own thread in which to discuss real football. tcaee you've been hatin all year. Get out of em. Milan may not win but there is no way you can say that there is no chance we win.

Who is Johnny G? I am a Milan football fan! Lived here for 38 years and played football for Milan! All i know is GP is overated! All i got to say is, if GP is all that middle tenn has to offer they are the weak ones, really WEAK!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GP 42

Milan 28

Benji Cunningham gets 4 touchdowns

HAHA! I have seen Benji and let me say when he gets hit, he runs to the side lines for rest! Face it GP needs to start a thread on the basketball fourm, because thats where they are headed!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not from GP, my team has not/does not play Milan.

o well im sry then maybe ur not sure about the history between these two teams for one that milan team in 2006 was not anywhere near as good as this yrs team gp,s team this yr compared to that team i dont know really know but i seen someone say they werent as good and last and not least gp is 1 n 2 against milan i think it will be close but gp will have to score alot to beat my dawgs at home my ? is can they do this

Depends on your schedule I guess. Who did Milan play in non region action this yr. It'll be a close game but GP will put the Bulldogs on the hardwood this yr.

Milan's non region opponents included Huntingdon, BTW, and Camden. Both Huntingdon and Camden had good football programs this year, so they were tough non region opponents for us. And everyone knows that BTW just isn't that great. My point is, is that Milan wasn't handed a perfect season by any means. They had to work hard every day of every week to achieve what they have so far. I think this game will be great game, but in the end I just see Milan being a little too much for GP.

milan WILL NOT shut out GP.. cunningham is just too good.you wont keep him out of the endzone. GP 24-17

I wasn't implying that Milan was going to shut out GP. I was implying that Milan's record is 13-0. And I've seen the video of Benji Cunningham on youtube. He is a great back, but Milan's defense likes to hit hard...very hard. And I hope GP isn't relying just on Benji Cunningham, because if that's the case it will be a long night for GP. My prediction:

Milan - 42

GP - 28

I don't know anything about GP or any of their players, but I do know about Milan football. These kids play as a team, it is not about how good ONE person is. I don't know this kid Cunningham from GP, but I am pretty sure he does not have a big S under his uniform, so what about the other 10 players on the field with him? Who knows who will win this game? I do know that these are all teenage boys that put their uniforms on the same way. Like I said, I don't know the kids from GP, but I know the kids from Milan. They love football, they love each other, and they love and respect their coaches. They will play with everything they got. Let's all remember that someone will lose and there will be a lot of boys very upset. Let's let the kids play...don't put negative thoughts in their heads. I wise young JCS player said that he wasn't upset about their lose last night because he knows he did everything he could. That's what it's all about, leaving it all on the field.

good luck with stopping the goodpasture running back... hes the best in 2a and theres no chance that milan will win 56-14... itll be way closer

I don't think it will be that bad either, but then again there were a lot of JCS fans that thought they would be in the game too. Milan has a very potent attack. You can't focus on stopping one guy. I don't know much about Goodpasture other than their rb. We go 3 or 4 rb. We have 3 really good receivers, and one really good qb. If you want to have a chance against Milan, you must play assignment football. Good luck, but I still Milan 31-24.