Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL try 10 headed monster /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

YOU KNOW WITH ALL THOSE 5 AND 10 HEADED MONSTERS IN HILLSBORO, I'M HAVE AFRAID TO GO, DIDN'T KNOW THEIR CHEERLEADERS WERE THAT UGLY. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

I'm not a Henry County guy ... I'm a City of Memphis guy ... Melrose has played a very good tough schedule as well. Melrose has seen plenty of talent. Just like Hillsboro. Look ... we can agree to disagree ... but Melrose and Hillsboro are VERY SIMILAR ... it is almost scary. Promise all you want ... They are very ... very ... eerily similar.

I will agree to disagree. They are nothing like melrose. Special teams are much better and overall team speed is greater. You will see.

I will agree to disagree. They are nothing like melrose. Special teams are much better and overall team speed is greater. You will see.

NOW THAT HC FANS ARE HEADED TO THE GAME MAYBE HILLSBORO FANS WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER THIS THREAD, ALL 7 OF THEM........ /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

Traitor

Come one come all whatch the Burro's defeat the pat's yet one more time.

Not this time Coach... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

boski... what you doin dude starting up the war again.. ? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think Melrose matched up better to HC better than you guys could ..so yeah we all will see.

hey do you guys sell purple soda at your games?

I'm bout to head out in about 30 minutes. I'm gonna stop and get somethin to eat then I'm headin east. LET'S GO RED. Come out early and get it goin. Everybody get up and be vocal for this game. Yell, clap, ring bells, and if they let us blow the **** out of that horn.

You can leave the horn at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tegue 3

Allen 34

Crutcher 4

Gordon 3

MT: #3

DA: #34

If I don't get to type anymore on here before I travel, GO BIG RED!!! I and many others are very proud of you! You know, coming from a rural county in West Tennessee and going as far as we have come is a true testament to the spirit and work ethic of this football team. We don't pipeline from no where (the only exemption is Lil Mac however his grandfather is our principal.) We are as rural as they come......and proud of that. Thanks again BIG RED for all that you do. And for Hillsboro, I am eager to see what matchup yall put against us. This shall be a treat!

Not this time Coach... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

boski... what you doin dude starting up the war again.. ? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

every chance i get .. down with the donkey rats!!!