Lawrence County Lady Wildcats

coloma20

Could someone provide the roster for the Lady Wildcats? Only two players are listed on the CoachT team site. Trying to prepare program for the game vs. Independence on Monday. Thanks in advance.

Sr. Erin Robbins #23

Jr. Jordyn Luffman #32

So. Kelsey Kemp #14

Fr. Jessa Hunt #30

Fr. Emily Williams #13

So. Brittany Whitfield #4

So. Kaleigh Skinner #25

So. Ariel Edmonson #12

Fr. Hayley Farrington #20

Fr. Ellie White #35

So. Erika Belew #45

So. Magan Moore #3

Fr. Claire Franklin #34

Fr. Brooke Gobble #15

* This is in no particular order...just named them off the top of my head...

Sr. Erin Robbins #23

Jr. Jordyn Luffman #32

So. Kelsey Kemp #14

Fr. Jessa Hunt #30

Fr. Emily Williams #13

So. Brittany Whitfield #4

So. Kaleigh Skinner #25

So. Ariel Edmonson #12

Fr. Hayley Farrington #20

Fr. Ellie White #35

So. Erika Belew #45

So. Magan Moore #3

Fr. Claire Franklin #34

Fr. Brooke Gobble #15

* This is in no particular order...just named them off the top of my head...

Thanks!

Thanks!

20, I am impressed. I don't know if you were asking for regular season or a Tournament you are having. I have been trying to get schools to provide programs with names of players and nembers for some time. As you guessed, haven't gotten very far no matter the sport. Hope whoever gave you the list will post the on Lawrence county Coach T. have followed you so far and Indy, hang in there.

20, I am impressed. I don't know if you were asking for regular season or a Tournament you are having. I have been trying to get schools to provide programs with names of players and nembers for some time. As you guessed, haven't gotten very far no matter the sport. Hope whoever gave you the list will post the on Lawrence county Coach T. have followed you so far and Indy, hang in there.

Youth is the word when describing the Lady Eagles. Good news is they can play much better. We have also been playing without 2 upperclassmen due to injury. A tip for those out there that would like to make a program. All rosters are available on the Tennessean website in the high school section of the sports page. Figured that one out last night! Word Publisher has an easy application with template to make a program. Thanks for the encouraging words PH. Give us 10 games, then come see us play. I'll buy the popcorn.

The Lady Cats played a pretty good game Friday night against BGA. They looked good on defense. The BGA team has a couple darn good shooters from any range. They also have a center with height that has a good hook shot. Erin Robbins, good job of leading the scoring. Good freshman play by Emily & Jessa. Jo Luffman, good job. I think the next 3 games(all away games) will show where you girls really stand and then for sure back at home with Shelbyville. GOOD LUCK.