All Region 6a

youngcoach

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about the region mvp...there wasnt really an obvious pick this year as there was the previous years with marco daily

I say Ben Walhman is the easy choice for Region 6 MVP. . . . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I say Ben Walhman is the easy choice for Region 6 MVP. . . . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think any one player really stood out for the whole year consistently. Especially because everyone has gotten used to it being marco and there wasn't another Marco there this year so it is hard to pick any one player because no one reached his status.

Region 6 MVP?.......How about the only one that won the Mr. Football award in the area.........#88 Preston Gilbreath......good enough in my opinion. And maybe one of the best D-lineman to ever play for mTp......

Unless you want flash and dash for a MVP.....then he's not the choice....... But overall, probably the best football player in region 6 this year. JMO...

Who else in Region 6 has a 1A Mr. Football award this year?????........get my drift......

Region 6 MVP?.......How about the only one that won the Mr. Football award in the area.........#88 Preston Gilbreath......good enough in my opinion. And maybe one of the best D-lineman to ever play for mTp......

Unless you want flash and dash for a MVP.....then he's not the choice....... But overall, probably the best football player in region 6 this year. JMO...

Who else in Region 6 has a 1A Mr. Football award this year?????........get my drift......

Did he win the award or was he nominated for the award. MVP is sometimes misunderstood. Is one person more valuable to one as another person is to his team?? I saw the Tigers play while he was injured and i did not see to much of a drop off. Not being critical just wondering.

I do know that the mr football has turned in to a popularity contest just the espn award(used to be the heisman, know they give ot to whoever espn thinks needs it). My schools coach will not vote for any player who sends out advertisements for the award. special media people make the final selection anyway. They are all from nashville, memphis, knoxville, big cities.

Did he win the award or was he nominated for the award. MVP is sometimes misunderstood. Is one person more valuable to one as another person is to his team?? I saw the Tigers play while he was injured and i did not see to much of a drop off. Not being critical just wondering.

I do know that the mr football has turned in to a popularity contest just the espn award(used to be the heisman, know they give ot to whoever espn thinks needs it). My schools coach will not vote for any player who sends out advertisements for the award. special media people make the final selection anyway. They are all from nashville, memphis, knoxville, big cities.

He was both, nominated and won, what rock have you been under? You do have a good point but who do you think is more deserving of the award? He also has been selected to play in the Toyota All Star Classic with players from all over the state of Tennessee. He missed two regualr season games and one of those was aganist Huntland. He did not play but the Hornets still designed there plays to go to the opposite side from were he would be playing.

He was both, nominated and won, what rock have you been under? You do have a good point but who do you think is more deserving of the award? He also has been selected to play in the Toyota All Star Classic with players from all over the state of Tennessee. He missed two regualr season games and one of those was aganist Huntland. He did not play but the Hornets still designed there plays to go to the opposite side from were he would be playing.

i can personally say he is a good player, i was matched up against him last year when we played against mtp. but like someone else said being a great player doesn't necessarily mean that he deserves Region mvp, although i do believe he should be one of the candidates. the only thing you cant say about gilbreath is what would mtp be without him? because they didnt have him a few games and they still won.

a few people you could say that about would be

Rice from Wayne County-he did lead his team to the 2nd round the farthest anyone in 6a got.

Pugh from Zion

Rector from CA

and of course gilbreath from MTP.

all of those are deserving id say.

i agree...the mvp award stays in MTP and goes to gilbreath