Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

I doubt Brodus will be back for his senior year.

QB will be Talent's or Sharp's to win or lose in spring and summer.

Yes, I see no reason 6 straight would not be obtainable! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where is Brodus going?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Brodus will be back for his senior year.

QB will be Talent's or Sharp's to win or lose in spring and summer.

Yes, I see no reason 6 straight would not be obtainable! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm confused , do we play 2A in regular season then 3A in playoffs or what ? I know I'm illiterate , lol . Just wondering

You and APB will have to eat some for me. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> What else is there to do on a Friday night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guess we all could chip in and buy all the dvds of this years games and go to APB's house and watch them till football starts back next year , lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllll .

Thoughts on the game..

Alcoa watched lots of film on Milan. Milan never could get their offense untracked. The front four for Alcoa were awesome. Definitely controlled the line of scrimmage.

Morris didn't put in any plays that Alcoa had never seen on film. Kinda thought he might have a trick play or two to get a little "mo" going but I never saw it. The onsides kick with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd was uncalled for I thought. Down 21-7 and Alcoa had one score on special teams play put some doubt in my mind to call that or not. Guess he had to try something. Milan D played well enough to win the game but Alcoa was better at that.

I coulda told Coach Morris that Alcoa would use the throw back pass. That's a play used by Maryville and Alcoa for years.

Early field position by Alcoa. Getting the ball at mid-field after the onsides kick in the 2nd half was big too. Alcoa takes it down and scores.

Milan fought back. Never quit. I saw some awesome hits and heard them too. The hit by Gilbert on Toney I believe on the goaline was somethng to see. Gilbert getting flattened on the punt return and him coming back into the game later was all man.

Lastly, I like to know who some of the Bulldog fans were. I saw one Milan man who had a shaved head with a 6" purple spike. Wow... Another Milan man with a purple bath robe and purple top hat. Never seen them at Johnnie Hale Stadium before... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Congratulations to Alcoa.. That record may never be broken and maybe you can add another title for 6 in a row. Hats off to Milan too. Great year.

Milan fought back. Never quit. I saw some awesome hits and heard them too. The hit by Gilbert on Toney I believe on the goaline was somethng to see. Gilbert getting flattened on the punt return and him coming back into the game later was all man.

That hit on the goal line was made by Avery. One of the best hits you will ever see. Yes it was Gilbert that got hit on the reverse punt and yes it was ALL MAN to return soon after that hit.

Good to see all the Huntingdon fans on our side watching the game. Both teams will be better next year and I expect a very good rematch.