Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

I thought coleman was supposed to get off the yeller bus at dresden? Almost all of alcoas players that have contributed to this run over the last few years lived in alcoa or have gone to alcoa since their pre-k days. Brandon warren, dustin lindsey, rae sykes, randall cobb, troy hodge, kyrus lanxter, martin white, joei fiegler, troy hodge, dee herbert, sam thompson, taharin tyson, darrall warren, chase james.....all of these kids have been alcoa kids. On this years team i can think of three kids who didnt go to middle school at alcoa that were starters. Jeff Hickman, austin tallent and Darwin Kerr. All three of these players came to alcoa in their FR years. You want to know where alcoas talent comes from then ride up and down the streets of the hall community in alcoa and look at those young kids outside playing. I would love to hear one person that was recruited to come to alcoa.

Justin moved to Milan with his dad. Therefore he gets off the yeller bus in Milan...except I'm pretty sure he drives, but hey that's not really relavant! lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought coleman was supposed to get off the yeller bus at dresden? Almost all of alcoas players that have contributed to this run over the last few years lived in alcoa or have gone to alcoa since their pre-k days. Brandon warren, dustin lindsey, rae sykes, randall cobb, troy hodge, kyrus lanxter, martin white, joei fiegler, troy hodge, dee herbert, sam thompson, taharin tyson, darrall warren, chase james.....all of these kids have been alcoa kids. On this years team i can think of three kids who didnt go to middle school at alcoa that were starters. Jeff Hickman, austin tallent and Darwin Kerr. All three of these players came to alcoa in their FR years. You want to know where alcoas talent comes from then ride up and down the streets of the hall community in alcoa and look at those young kids outside playing. I would love to hear one person that was recruited to come to alcoa.

Not a huge deal but Joei Fiegler lived in the county the entire time he attended Alcoa. Trust me I have been to his house several times. I was pretty sure Mo White lived in Rockford and I also thought Lanxter, like Brian Sommer was a Karns transplant. Might not be totally accurate on all of these but positive about Fiegler. And I'm pretty sure if Duck Lindsey had not lived with the head coach he would have been in the county as well. Not pointing fingers because Maryville is open zoned too, although their tuition is like four times the cost of Alcoa's. Just seems like you guys use the term "handful" a lot when discussing tuition students playing football and that seems to be a little bit of a stretch. JMHO.

Not a huge deal but Joei Fiegler lived in the county the entire time he attended Alcoa. Trust me I have been to his house several times. I was pretty sure Mo White lived in Rockford and I also thought Lanxter, like Brian Sommer was a Karns transplant. Might not be totally accurate on all of these but positive about Fiegler. And I'm pretty sure if Duck Lindsey had not lived with the head coach he would have been in the county as well. Not pointing fingers because Maryville is open zoned too, although their tuition is like four times the cost of Alcoa's. Just seems like you guys use the term "handful" a lot when discussing tuition students playing football and that seems to be a little bit of a stretch. JMHO.

WRONG,WRONG,WRONG!

White, Lanxter, and Dustin all had Alcoa 37701 addresses. Coach Reid lived in the county.

Take Alcoa's 2008 roster and show us how many players come/came from outside the zone? Let's deal with FACTS and not "JMHO" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kyrus lanxter lives in crosswinds way, martin white lives right off of hunt road, dustin lindsey lives on edison st. Brian sommer was a karns guy and notice i didnt mention him. These players live in alcoa.

I was waiting for your reply BC. Doesn't take much to set you off.

I was addressing the players the other poster mentioned, and was going SOLELY on conversations I had had three or four years ago with Alcoa folks I know. I'm pretty sure I said Fiegler was the one I was positive of. Your obsession allowing you to be able to rip off zip codes for high school football players like that from several years back is impressive though. Good job.

I have no knowledge of your football roster for the past season, and could honestly care less. You obviously have more time on your hands than I do.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers. HS football will be back before you know it and your life will be whole again.

Hang in there pal. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here's a little lesson MHS..................

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I miss football already

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I miss football already

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Me too...........APB and I looked for you at the Championship game.........you never came? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

HS football will be back before you know it and your life will be whole again.

Hang in there pal. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, I thought I was the only one obsessed. BC is a good guy, but I'm going to have to get busy if he can name zip codes for all his team's players. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hey, I thought I was the only one obsessed. BC is a good guy, but I'm going to have to get busy if he can name zip codes for all his team's players. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It's easy GVK...........All of Alcoa is 37701. Maryville is alittle harder, with 37801 thru 37804. Ya got know these things to be a top recruiter! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />