Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something interesting:

The preps from cal predicting Alcoa beating Marion County 31-14 (score was 30-14). It predicts Alcoa beating Milan 34-21. HHHMMMMMM....

Well, that's it. I'm calling Coach Morris right now. There is no sense in us spending the money if the preps from cal are against us. Big deal. Haven't you guys won 50 something straight against 2A teams. Of course it is going to pick you. The Massey said the The Milan/GP score would be like 5 points. We won by 21.

Well, that's it. I'm calling Coach Morris right now. There is no sense in us spending the money if the preps from cal are against us. Big deal. Haven't you guys won 50 something straight against 2A teams. Of course it is going to pick you. The Massey said the The Milan/GP score would be like 5 points. We won by 21.

See, I just saved ya'll some money! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The preps have predicted our scores pretty closely... I'm just saying...

could this be the year that alcoa goes down? i think it could happen. alcoa is not as good as they would want everyone to think. marion co. just proved that tonight. if milan plays smart ,smash mouth , pressure on the qb, they can weaken the f5 to small whirlwind. this may be the end to the dominance of alcoa.go milan and hit em in the mouth and go after em hard ,and you can win.

touchy /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

tom im curious did they play that bad i wasnt at home so i didnt listen but from the way u say it makes it sound really bad just curious is all

Well, we partly we played bad and partly Marion's D played great, especially against the run. We broke a few long runs and had a few long passes. We need to find our big TE Tyler Robinson a whole lot more then we did tonite.

I don't think Milan would be able to score enough to get to 21, but at the same time I don't know if we can either. Bottom line our offense played average at best and Marion's D played great.

could this be the year that alcoa goes down? i think it could happen. alcoa is not as good as they would want everyone to think. marion co. just proved that tonight. if milan plays smart ,smash mouth , pressure on the qb, they can weaken the f5 to small whirlwind. this may be the end to the dominance of alcoa.go milan and hit em in the mouth and go after em hard ,and you can win.

Some of the GP coaches said they believe that Milan is the team that can beat Alcoa.

touchy /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Don't get me started with you. I know I will have to put up with seeing your +1 for another week, and I hope I'll be able to keep my head on straight, but boy you better hope you are ready. We are. Like I said ealier, we will not be just happy to be there. We expect to win this game.

Some of the GP coaches said they believe that Milan is the team that can beat Alcoa.

Don't get me started with you. I know I will have to put up with seeing your +1 for another week, and I hope I'll be able to keep my head on straight, but boy you better hope you are ready. We are. Like I said ealier, we will not be just happy to be there. We expect to win this game.

You better listen to those Goodpasture coaches..............they know what it takes to beat the TORNADOES! NOT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not worried about if YOU can keep your head on straight.............It is them bulldogs that you should be worried if they can keep their head on straight................ /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You better listen to those Goodpasture coaches..............they know what it takes to beat the TORNADOES! NOT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not wooried if you can keep your head on straight.............It them bulldogs I'm worried about keep their head on straight................ /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Don't worry about them. After all, according to some of the Alcoa fans it won't even be a game.