Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we partly we played bad and partly Marion's D played great, especially against the run. We broke a few long runs and had a few long passes. We need to find our big TE Tyler Robinson a whole lot more then we did tonite.

I don't think Milan would be able to score enough to get to 21, but at the same time I don't know if we can either. Bottom line our offense played average at best and Marion's D played great.

sounds good to me lol like i said they will get it together iof not well u never no what a great d is capable of right here is to a great game next friday night may the best team win

Milan wins this game and stops Alcoa's reign of State Championships.

This is a really well balanced Bulldog team. The QB Coleman is a player.

He will be the difference in the game, no doubt about it.

I am ready to watch 2 class act teams battle it out for the 2A State Champs.

Good Luck to both teams and I hope no one gets hurt on either side.

Milan - 31

Alcoa - 24

Don't worry about them. After all, according to some of the Alcoa fans it won't even be a game.

Alcoa has some confident fans just like Milan, Marion County, Loudon, etc..

Despite what some of our fans post on this message board, I promise you that Alcoa will not prepare for Milan as if the game will be a cakewalk. Nothing but respect when you get to play a team that is 14-0 and has the history Milan does. I expect the game will be one that comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes. Whether that be turnovers, penalties, or missed assignments. Just like most football games.

Congratulations to both teams on being able to make it through the playoffs and play for the big prize. I hope both teams are able to get everyone healthy and be at full strength for the biggest game of the 2A season.

The GIANTS of 2A will fall next Friday!

Milan 24

Alcoa 14

This team is on a mission. I said all year that a 1 dimensional team does not stand a chance against Alcoa and now they will have to face a team that can run or throw. You pick your poison and we will give you a healthy dose! Great job DAWGS and i look forward to seeing you finish what you set out to do back in January!

If Alcoa plays like they did tonight chances are we'll get beat! I expect to see a real low score in next weeks contest

Alcoa- 21

Milan- 17

Tom142: This offense has scored 160 points in four playoff games (64 points in the last two games). I think a lot of us have become incrediably spoiled "fans" that expect 68 point nights even in the deep rows of the state playoffs. Since when is 30 points scored in a tough game against a good team a bad thing? We need to be strongly supporting this team as it prepares for a good Milan team.

Alcoa has some confident fans just like Milan, Marion County, Loudon, etc..

Despite what some of our fans post on this message board, I promise you that Alcoa will not prepare for Milan as if the game will be a cakewalk. Nothing but respect when you get to play a team that is 14-0 and has the history Milan does. I expect the game will be one that comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes. Whether that be turnovers, penalties, or missed assignments. Just like most football games.

Congratulations to both teams on being able to make it through the playoffs and play for the big prize. I hope both teams are able to get everyone healthy and be at full strength for the biggest game of the 2A season.

Appreciat that. We have fans like that too. Most of the time, I don't let it bother me, but we can't even enjoy a victory without hearing how we don't have a shot the next week. It kinda wore on me. I have the utmost respect for your team over there in East Tn. I have felt all along that we were on a crash course this season. When they were announcing the scores ealier tonight, I told everyone I hoped that you guys won. I want us to be the ones to beat you guys. That's the competitor in me. It is a great thing you guys have done over the past 5 years.