ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of Franklin, I automatically think of :

great, athletic QB's,

Amazing kickers,

and a Donnie Webb hard-hitting physical defense!

I had some great friendships over the T with several Franklin fans too. Hate that most of them graduated and are MIA! I know they are proud of what both Oakland and Franklin have accomplished this year. What is truly cool is that both schools got hit hard by new schools opening and taking away some of the talent but despite that have PREVAILED!!!

it could be the longest drive eve from knoxville

Could be worse... you could be driving all the way from Monroe, La. because you promised a certain kicker that if his team made state, you'd be there. Not that I know anything about that though.

If I wasn't working at the NCAA Division II Soccer National Championships this weekend, I'd be making an even longer drive from Sarasota, Fla. but alas, I'll just have to cheer long-distance I guess.

And 2priceless, I'm back around here at least for the week... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could be worse... you could be driving all the way from Monroe, La. because you promised a certain kicker that if his team made state, you'd be there. Not that I know anything about that though.

If I wasn't working at the NCAA Division II Soccer National Championships this weekend, I'd be making an even longer drive from Sarasota, Fla. but alas, I'll just have to cheer long-distance I guess.

And 2priceless, I'm back around here at least for the week... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW....is it really you? Great to see you back on the T where you belong!! In my eyes, It is an honor to be on the same field as Franklin this week!

There is not a Rebel player or fan who doesn't give respect to Oakland.

Franklin has fought hard this year and stayed focused on the game each week. Now it is time to focus on the championship game and bringing the "gold" to FHS! Rebel players and fans - hey, even Williamson County - want this win! They'll bring it all on Saturday.

The Patriots will play to win also, but the Rebel team - defense and offense - will take the gold!

Are there other games being played before the 7pm kickoff of Rebels vs Patriots?

Yep, I guess you could call it a game. 4A championship between a little known school called Maryville and Hillsboro. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You were always the best fan we had out there T. I'll cheer double for ya saturday in the boro.

haha yea im sure the drive home was worse after the way we showed up for that game. hoping franklin puts up a better game than we did in '04. it was a great experience though.