franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off you're a dunce. There's a Goodwill less than a quarter mile from FHS.

And yes, I realize this comment was just your stumbling attempt at a joke by blindly branding everyone from Will Co as rich & elitist. If your Napoleon complex makes you feel better when you lose then so be it. Just try to make it funnier next time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually I was taking up for y'all after another poster called part of your team 'Goodwill'. At 6'4" I do NOT have a Napolean complex. If my hand goes for my middle it is just to scratch. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No, not everyone from Williamson County is either rich or elitest, but they vote that way! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now do not sing it, BRING IT!

Hopefully it will be better than the 2004 effort. Now THAT WAS a JOKE! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Actually I was taking up for y'all after another poster called part of your team 'Goodwill'. At 6'4" I do NOT have a Napolean complex. If my hand goes for my middle it is just to scratch. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No, not everyone from Williamson County is either rich or elitest, but they vote that way! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now do not sing it, BRING IT!

Hopefully it will be better than the 2004 effort. Now THAT WAS a JOKE! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

this isnt a political debate so who voted for who is completly irrelevant,

and think about it.... atleast Franklin was in the Championship in 2004.... Oakland was at home.

Should i mention the 40-14 game against Oakland and Franklin at Oakland in 04?And it what round of the playoffs was oakland elimanted in 04? your score against riverdale was what? no team in the state that year was going to beat that riverdale team. I would be willing to put them up against many top teams in the nation.

Oakland is no where near where Riverdale was in 04 and Franklin may be better than the 04 team. If you need to go back four years to tear at the hearts of Franklin fans then i feel bad for you come saturday

Here I am...

I got another one to add to your nice little repertoire "Theoff-brand Offensive line Franklin bought at the goodwill store"

Hey, Wo slow down KingZ...I can tolerate a lot of trash-talk on these boards (because that is CoachT's true purpose). But I must tell you that you crossed a line when you took a stab at my O-Line buddies. Trust me when I say, they have earned every win, yard, and accolade they have received. God knows putting up with Coach O's constant onslaught is more than enough to drive the typical high school athlete to take up playing video games full time. They may be an over-achieving-scrappy little bunch, but there is nobody else in this world that I would rather have in their place.

Be proud of the label "scrappy" boys...it means you are willing and able to fight with everything you have for every last inch. because you know at the end of the day, those inches make the difference between winning and loosing.

Tha Shark, Big I, Cross-Bones, C-Walk, Combos

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This is the typical attitude against Williamson County, and I'll never get it. Ever.

Hey, Wo slow down KingZ...I can tolerate a lot of trash-talk on these boards (because that is CoachT's true purpose). But I must tell you that you crossed a line when you took a stab at my O-Line buddies. Trust me when I say, they have earned every win, yard, and accolade they have received. God knows putting up with Coach O's constant onslaught is more than enough to drive the typical high school athlete to take up playing video games full time. They may be an over-achieving-scrappy little bunch, but there is nobody else in this world that I would rather have in their place.

Be proud of the label "scrappy" boys...it means you are willing and able to fight with everything you have for every last inch. because you know at the end of the day, those inches make the difference between winning and loosing.

Tha Shark, Big I, Cross-Bones, C-Walk, Combos

I agree....this O-Line has been like no other. They have met BIGGER and FASTER opponents many times this season and got the job done. It says alot when a team can put up over 35 points AVG per game...throughout their whole season. A great example was the McCallie game coming back in the fourth quarter racking up 26 points in the quarter for a come from behind win. They just dont know the word "Quit"...It shows when you seem them still blocking downfield where most lineman stop after the initial block. Ill keep my money on this O-Line....