franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is im excited... this is going to be a fun game... you can say franklin o line is weak and oaklands d line is just going to man handle them... the facts are this is one of the best o lines in the state if not the best... they have given up MAYBE 6 sacks all year.. with my boys C WALK and BIG I at tackles there isnt going to be any pressure.. you go inside you still arent going to get any pressure.. i think within the first 5 plays once the o line opens up a huge hole and ford gets to the second level.. runs over your "physical" line backer then breaks your safetys ankle and scampers into the endzone.. you all will realize that maybe you arent as physical as you thought... once that happens the doubt will start creepin into your heads.. i hope your safetys ankle isnt actually broken and i wish good health on everyone... congratulations on getting this far oakland...good luck

Franklin 28

Oakland 7

Alright boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. It is officially game-day It is football time in Tennessee! You can not ask for more than this.

I took a few minutes this week to read and meditate on the "tag-teaming" comments from "RetiredRebel64" and "HoganKnows", and after much deliberation I stumbled upon my conclusion. "RetiredRebel64" is exactly what his name implies, he is a "retired" rebel. Meaning his years as a rebel have come and gone, and now he is trying to live vicariously through the 2008 team (because he could not get it done during his time). He is probably present at every Franklin game, and maybe...just maybe he gets a chance to work the "chain-gang" if Coach Clayton throws the veteran a bone. I would even go as far to group "HoganKnows" in the same box, they are more than likely two ex-bench-warmers who are still floating around Franklin sucking on Emperor Donnie Webb's ######.

Here is the problem Franklin, for the first time this year you all are a legitimate "under-dog", and that really gets under your skin. Everybody has picked you all to lose. The Tennessean picked Oakland, BigOnes has projected Oakland, and Oakland's players are getting all the press. All this pre-game hype is seriously eating away at you all isn't it Franklin? Oakland has been displayed as a physical powerhouse, they have flaunted this title all week long. All week long I suspected so much more from the Franklin Faithful, but they have run-away...in fear and realization of the future. Franklin is too busy worrying if Alex Ford can take the abuse?, will Keelo Lee be able to get outside?, will Nichols have time to drop back?, will our precious line be able to hold the flood-gates? Will our Defense match up?, are they big enough?, are they strong enough?, are they tough enough to play with these Oakland boys for 4 whole quarters? Franklin these questions will be answered soon enough...

TOE-TO-TOE

POUND-FOR-POUND

ROUND-FOR-ROUND

PUNCH-FOR-PUNCH

POWER-VS-POWER

SPEED-VS-SPEED

WHO BLOCKS BETTER?

WHO TACKLES BETTER?

ADVANTAGE= OAKLAND

BECAUSE FRANKLIN FALLS SHORT IN EVERY CATEGORY

Once more a worthless post by an idiot that has done nothing but fire up the Rebels since day one...He holds a grudge against Donnie Webb due to Donnie taking a girlfriend away from him in high school.....Keep posting Kingz..go dream about your sheep on another thread...

GO REBELS....Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaap

Once more a worthless post by an idiot that has done nothing but fire up the Rebels since day one...He holds a grudge against Donnie Webb due to Donnie taking a girlfriend away from him in high school.....Keep posting Kingz..go dream about your sheep on another thread...

You got it Biz...Hogan and Spider tag teamed and took King Z's girlfriend and lunch money. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Rebels

GAMEDAY!

go rebels and bring home that gold ball to WILCO!!

I along with many others have doubted your defense (especially your small D-line) all year.

but i have come to realize that this rebel team has more heart than any team i have ever seen play.

yes you will be outweighed by an average of about 40-50 lbs by their O-line but you have overcome

bigger obstacles this year! Watch out for #48, #40, and the wild man JERVIS Oakland!! theyre coming with intensity that you've never seen before!!

How many hrs til game time????? I can't wait. It still seems like a dream to me to be heading back to the BCB. Many memories have stirred in me this week. Memories of the greatest group of kids and coaches that you could ever be around from the 98 team. Sad that the only remaining coach from that team that will be represented tonight will be a Rebel one......Marty's Army lives on!!

Players, parents, and fans....enjoy the revelry that this day brings. Family together again....pride swelling....tears of laughter, joy, and pain.....the day that it all comes to an end....good or bad. Never again will you ever experience the euphoria that this day will bring to you and yours. No, not even when it happens again in 10 yrs!! Be proud of everyone and everything that you have done to get to this point. Take it all in......and then focus on that prize. It will live forever in your hearts and in your soul.Good luck to everyone and pray for good sportsmanship and an injury-free game!!

Congrats to Coach Kevin Creasy for winning the GOLD ball yesterday . WOW...what a way to start a career in your very first attempt as a head coach!! I know Riverdale players are proud for you! A true class act!

--------------------

GAMEDAY!

go rebels and bring home that gold ball to WILCO!!

I along with many others have doubted your defense (especially your small D-line) all year.

but i have come to realize that this rebel team has more heart than any team i have ever seen play.

yes you will be outweighed by an average of about 40-50 lbs by their O-line but you have overcome

bigger obstacles this year! Watch out for #48, #40, and the wild man JERVIS Oakland!! theyre coming with intensity that you've never seen before!!

Thanks CHS and all the others that have come to support us....Go williamson county...we do have the best region!!!!!

Go Rebs !!!!!!!!

Dang if this KingZ story gets better all the time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What's next? A book deal?