Manassas Basketball

Legend

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manassas crushed 3A Northside tonight by 36pts. Reggie Buckner in limited minutes lead the way with 20pts 13rbds 6blks 8ast 4 monster dunks and took 6 charges!!!!!!

Ok out of all that you said, the most impressive stat to me was 6 charges. Are you serious? That's outstanding if you are! All kids wanna dunk and then point to their girlfriend in the crowd, but very few still wanna do the little things that make you succesful. If this is true, I may be forced to jump on this kids bandwagon and get out to see him play

i wouldnt exactly call 22 minutes "limited" in a high school game considering you only play 32 total... so he played over 2/3's of the game. Limited would be like 10-15 minutes

Ok, with that said what do you think the numbers would look like with another 8 minites. 28pts 15rbda 11ast 9blks 8 charges taken!!! he could get the quad if he play the entire game!!!!!!! lol!! 22min was limited!!!!