Manassas Basketball

Legend

whole different year and the players from last year did not nearly play as well as these boys are. yeah u did kick butt and take names . different names this year pal. and i know you remember the silence in the gym when that buzzer sounded. i can still hear the pin drop. so lets just see were this is going and i will see you in state. oh yeah its that RED AND YELLOW.

The only way you will make it to state is if you win yall region!!! LC got upset you and then you no what!!!!! (memphis) just like last year!!!! How can yall be better than last year when yall lost 3-4 starters. did yall make some new players or something!!! I dont think yall better its just that UC lost everything!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way you will make it to state is if you win yall region!!! LC got upset you and then you no what!!!!! (memphis) just like last year!!!! How can yall be better than last year when yall lost 3-4 starters. did yall make some new players or something!!! I dont think yall better its just that UC lost everything!!!

Winning the region is a VERY good possibility for the Humboldt Vikings. And no, they did not just make some new players. It's called they had a pretty decent bench last year. They had 3 sometimes even 4 guys coming off the bench and they contributed. Humboldt did not just "make players" as you say. And if it serves me correct, didn't Union City lose 3-4 starters the year that Marquis Weddle graduated? I believe they still went on this past year and clearly made a statement when they came back in the second half after being down at half and handed Manassas a loss in the state championship game. Anything can happen. Just bet on seeing that Red and Gold come State Championship time.

Winning the region is a VERY good possibility for the Humboldt Vikings. And no, they did not just make some new players. It's called they had a pretty decent bench last year. They had 3 sometimes even 4 guys coming off the bench and they contributed. Humboldt did not just "make players" as you say. And if it serves me correct, didn't Union City lose 3-4 starters the year that Marquis Weddle graduated? I believe they still went on this past year and clearly made a statement when they came back in the second half after being down at half and handed Manassas a loss in the state championship game. Anything can happen. Just bet on seeing that Red and Gold come State Championship time.

if that bench was so good then why was they down 37-67 after the 3rd quarter @ Manassas!!!! if its the bench guys then Manassas has nothing to worry about!!!!

if that bench was so good then why was they down 37-67 after the 3rd quarter @ Manassas!!!! if its the bench guys then Manassas has nothing to worry about!!!!

Hello? There is a reason you have starters and then guys who come off the bench. Plus they have had an entire summer and they worked to get better. Thats what makes the game interesting. Seeing players change Legend. I figured someone of your "knowledge" would know this. Guess not /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest snakedriver

Dude, we know manassas is good....I really think last years man vs Hum game was a blowout because Humboldt just fell apart on the road.Yes my man, Humboldt is a much better team this year and I think they may have something for Buckner and the boys at the 'Boro. By the way....did you learn English at Manassas High School? Just wondering.

i may be mistaken but didnt manassas lose 3 starters from last season?

and two of our starters (Crayton and Taylor)

have grown 2 inches each over the summer

which helps out some

and we are a lot deeper than we have ever been

and our guys have been playin ball together every since they could dribble

especially this 2009 class

and that helps out a lot with our court awareness

Legend,is Joe Nortington a Freshman or a Sophomore.I thought he was a Freshman,but on another site,they got him listed as a Sophomore.I also see were Arkansas,Ole Miss,and Missouri is after him.I will be at the game Friday Night,even thogh it will probably be a blowout.I also saw were Hopkinsville,KY best player went to Owensboro.Hope to meet you Friday,but i know that i have met you before if you the same person that was desribed to me.

Most know Manassas has Buckner committed to Ole Miss and Northington just a sophmore who is a high major talent.....what offers do players from Humboldt have on the table??? Not dissing Humboldt....just curious and have no clue. Thanks!

believe me they have offers and with or with out basketball our boys are going to college the grades. so can u say that? and like i said before u and i do believe it was u at state last year sitting by me. i told you then and i will tell u again i guess u didnt hear me. the players that were our starters did not play time ball when m beat us. do not think we are going to lay down and take that spanking this year.

believe me they have offers and with or with out basketball our boys are going to college the grades. so can u say that? and like i said before u and i do believe it was u at state last year sitting by me. i told you then and i will tell u again i guess u didnt hear me. the players that were our starters did not play time ball when m beat us. do not think we are going to lay down and take that spanking this year.

Ummmm....I have NO CLUE as to what you are talking about. I'm NOT from Manassass and unless you sat next to me at the Dyer County games then I doubt you know me at all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I talked to NO ONE at state about Humboldt....never crossed my mind to. At the UC/DC game I actually spoke quite highly of Humboldt. All I asked was a simple question.....not sure how much plainer it could be. Just wanted to add again..... I have not a clue as to what your rant to me was about....in case you didn't hear me the first time.

Ummmm....I have NO CLUE as to what you are talking about. I'm NOT from Manassass and unless you sat next to me at the Dyer County games then I doubt you know me at all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I talked to NO ONE at state about Humboldt....never crossed my mind to. At the UC/DC game I actually spoke quite highly of Humboldt. All I asked was a simple question.....not sure how much plainer it could be. Just wanted to add again..... I have not a clue as to what your rant to me was about....in case you didn't hear me the first time.

I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. The players who are getting looks from colleges are Charles Taylor and Tevin Crayton. Not sure as to which schools are interested, but I have heard about that Taylor was being recruited as a shooting guard. Not sure about Crayton. Those are probably the only ones from Humboldt this year being recruited by colleges.

I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. The players who are getting looks from colleges are Charles Taylor and Tevin Crayton. Not sure as to which schools are interested, but I have heard about that Taylor was being recruited as a shooting guard. Not sure about Crayton. Those are probably the only ones from Humboldt this year being recruited by colleges.

Thanks.....was just a bit shocked by the other fans comments.