Unaka Vs. Cosby

creekerballer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since its @ Unaka were down by 10 before we get there ( thats a compliment to your fans and atmospere by the way so don't get mad about it.) Havent seen the Rangers yet this year so it would be hard to make a prediction. When our boys play hard they are pretty good (better than last year) so I think it will be a good game with whoever gets hot the fastest and stays out of foul trouble getting the win.

Why don't Drew and Devon get to play more up on the Creek? I would take these 2 over any other player they've got. I watched the Stoner Creekers play Science Hill and the Toppers sorta couldn't stop Drew. And Devon always plays as hard as he can and was starting last year as freshmen. They hardly even got to see the floor during the Hampton game. Just seems kinda dumb to me...

Why don't Drew and Devon get to play more up on the Creek? I would take these 2 over any other player they've got. I watched the Stoner Creekers play Science Hill and the Toppers sorta couldn't stop Drew. And Devon always plays as hard as he can and was starting last year as freshmen. They hardly even got to see the floor during the Hampton game. Just seems kinda dumb to me...

Just seems kinda DUMB to you.........MABY just MABY, thats why your not calling the shots aka the coach! Caution, typing is like a signature! using Stoner Creekers wont throw anyone off!

Until Unaka learns how to take care of the basketball and realize's how valuable each possesion is and get some type of offensive flow going then you will see the same result as you did against Cosby. It's not like that they play the toughest schedule they have played in years past. Outside of Science Hill and Johnson County there is not a game they shouldnt win or atleast a team they shouldnt compete with.

But until they find some kind of chemistry offensively and learn to take care of the basketball in cruical games you can expect what you saw against Cosby.

I'm glad Cosby won, cause Unaka didn't deserve to win that game. Unaka's offense was a train wreck Tuesday night in the second half. I mean its one thing to not score, but its completely un-excusable to turn it over every trip down the floor before you even get your offense set. I mean how many turnovers are they averaging a game? I bet its at least 20... All I know is that they need to get their heads out of their #### before they have another season like the last two years...

I don't know what it is. They seem scared out there. It seems everyone is afraid to go out on a limb and MAKE A PLAY! Unaka has a few players that have the ability to cut to the basket. But they just aren't doing it.

I would like to say that M. Bowers played the best game I have ever seen him play. Had like 16 points and 7 rebounds. I'm glad to see him play to his potential and Unaka finally have at least a little bit of a presence down underneath the goal.

And lord vador, Devon has seen alot of playing time these past two games. I think once he matures alittle more he will be a fine ball player... Drew on the other hand, his past few performances have been awful. I don't see how you can say he's one of the best two players on that team. He's lazy. He's un-athletic. He doesn't hustle. I mean he's getting out rebounded by kids 4 and 5 inches shorter than he is. I have seen 3 games thus far, and I haven't ONCE seen his feet leave the ground when he goes for a rebound. And the last two games he has been detrimental to the defense as well. He gets drawn out of the lane too easy, allowing too many easy baskets. Not only does he look away from the ball, but he turns his back to the ball. It seems he has no clue what is going on. Plus he is the first person I have ever seen that threw up 3 straight air-balls from right under the goal like he did Tuesday night.