Unaka Vs. Cosby

creekerballer

HAHA you can't be serious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The regionals are going to be a massacre. And Hampton took the starters out against North Greene up 25, but if you think they are good, thats cool with me. I don't believe you wanna talk about football. This was Hampton's worst year in forever and they still won the conference although it was a tie. And Hampton has come close to 30-2. Hampton does have a state championship, 2 or 3 state runner-ups, and has been to the state tournament more times than anybody that I know of in East Tennessee 1A and I don't even think it's really close. Cosby has had some good teams, but if there has been a team to beat in East Tennessee here lately it would have to be Unaka. They may be down now, but for a while they were going to state every year...

And my dad can beat up your dad!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA you can't be serious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The regionals are going to be a massacre. And Hampton took the starters out against North Greene up 25, but if you think they are good, thats cool with me. I don't believe you wanna talk about football. This was Hampton's worst year in forever and they still won the conference although it was a tie. And Hampton has come close to 30-2. Hampton does have a state championship, 2 or 3 state runner-ups, and has been to the state tournament more times than anybody that I know of in East Tennessee 1A and I don't even think it's really close. Cosby has had some good teams, but if there has been a team to beat in East Tennessee here lately it would have to be Unaka. They may be down now, but for a while they were going to state every year...

Cosby has 1 runner up in 7 appearances (that I know of) I cant go back to 1960 like you can to find those hampton glory days. We went 3 years in a row in 98 ,99, 2000.

Im not surprised to see this score at all. Although Unaka is very competitive this year, they are still very young. Inconsistancy is their flaw and this is because of the youthness of the team. They will continue to improve and will start being more consistant in the future. It's going to be a fun district and regional to watch.

Cosby was beat by N.G. in the first game of the year big deal , We beat Unaka who BEAT Cloudland who beat Hampton who beat UH , you could do this forever. You emphasize beat by NORTH GREENE , Hampton didn't exactly wearem out either time 12 and 13 point wins sounds like they could have went either way.

Jellico, Hancock , Cosby , and even Washburn are all capable of beating anyone in your district.

Why the big HAHA , did you guys not learn your lesson during football talking all big and unstoppable. Cosby has been the A team in upper east TN. to beat for some time and you know it , We were 30-1 a couple years ago , Have you ever even come close to that?

ha ha ha district 2 is better than district 1?? wat r u smokin? north greene( who is dead last in district 1) has beat cosby by 7... beat washburn twice... clinch twice.. and beat hancock by 10( not to mention hopson scored 38 and DUNKED on them)... they have beat every team they have played in district 2!!!! o yeah did i mention ng is last in district 1? ha ha this is a ridiculous argument....

ha ha ha district 2 is better than district 1?? wat r u smokin? north greene( who is dead last in district 1) has beat cosby by 7... beat washburn twice... clinch twice.. and beat hancock by 10( not to mention hopson scored 38 and DUNKED on them)... they have beat every team they have played in district 2!!!! o yeah did i mention ng is last in district 1? ha ha this is a ridiculous argument....

WOW! dunked on em .....How many points did he get for that? We had a 5' 9" sophomore shut your superstar hopson down in the second half. You beat us by 7 cause it was the first game of the year and we are a very young team. Beating Clinch isn't saying much , did I mention we beat Unaka twice!

WOW! dunked on em .....How many points did he get for that? We had a 5' 9" sophomore shut your superstar hopson down in the second half. You beat us by 7 cause it was the first game of the year and we are a very young team. Beating Clinch isn't saying much , did I mention we beat Unaka twice!

KL is glad to see that MUFFIN BOY is still around. How is the off season weight training session coming along?

ha ha yeah he really shut him down! he scored 31 on cosby... gosh but he shut him down alright... i gotta say thats some pretty good defense! 17 the first half and 14 the second half.... wow thats some AMAZING DEFENSE! and by the way i kno clinch isnt much but i guess thats y they are in district 2.... u can make excuses all day but the bottom line is north greene (who is last in district 1) has beat every single team that they have played from district 2.. even ur almighty eagles ha! end of story...... o yeah by the way lets see u dunk it or anybody on cosby for that matter ha ha ha ha

Who knows, you just might get your chance to make it three with Unaka, you never know.

And my dad can still beat up your dad...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

There is a board on CoachT just for you, it's called the Jr. High Board. Try it, I think it'll be right up your ally. No thanks necessary. Enjoy!