Unaka Vs. Cosby

creekerballer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness, ive thought all year he was a junior. oh this is a huge loss for us creekers. his size and only a sophmore. what were the coaches thinking. hes a muscle we need. what were they thinking.

It might not be the coaches fault. Some players cannot be coached. I don't know if that was the case in this situation, but good players quit for this reason all the time...

It might not be the coaches fault. Some players cannot be coached. I don't know if that was the case in this situation, but good players quit for this reason all the time...

I have also heard through the vine that he quit so he could focus on baseball. He was injured most of last year, but he was a stud picher in 8th grade.

I have also heard through the vine that he quit so he could focus on baseball. He was injured most of last year, but he was a stud picher in 8th grade.

There are a bunch of those young kids who are good baseball players. He was a good pitcher coming up through the junior high ranks and did miss alot last year. If he works hard at it, he will probably have a good chance at going somewhere with it. Who knows about basketball... he is still young and has some time left. Good luck to the Rangers in the Region.

Why would a player quit basketball to focus on a bubblegum sport like baseball who can't draw a crowd? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Typical creeker. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey TC, NO ONE has ever said a bad thing about that kid; if you think he can't be coached in any sport, why don't you go tell his DAD that to his face.......remember Milligan and M.E.? "The power of the pen"!!!!!!

Hey TC, NO ONE has ever said a bad thing about that kid; if you think he can't be coached in any sport, why don't you go tell his DAD that to his face.......remember Milligan and M.E.? "The power of the pen"!!!!!!

Don't associate me with Lord Vador or anyone else on thie board.

I haven't posted on this board in a long time so don't coming on here calling me out and trying to start something. Why not try encouraging all these kids instead of posting all this garbage for them to read. As for the kid in question, he's fine young man that I admire and hope he comes back and plays. He can help the team and that's the most important thing. Some of you don't have anything to do but try and stir up trouble. Their is more in life than just athletics.

`

i said i didnt know if that was the case. i just thought that one person was blaming the coaches a little too early. for someone who hates unaka, i get confused for a creeker quite a bit...