Unaka Vs. Cosby

creekerballer

Just seems kinda DUMB to you.........MABY just MABY, thats why your not calling the shots aka the coach! Caution, typing is like a signature! using Stoner Creekers wont throw anyone off!

He just asked a question! I was wondering the same thing! He is probably like me and was just wondering if Devyn was hurt a little or was in the coaches doghouse or what? Devyn did start some last year, so I also found it a little odd he was not starting this year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't Drew and Devon get to play more up on the Creek? I would take these 2 over any other player they've got. I watched the Stoner Creekers play Science Hill and the Toppers sorta couldn't stop Drew. And Devon always plays as hard as he can and was starting last year as freshmen. They hardly even got to see the floor during the Hampton game. Just seems kinda dumb to me...

lord tdog vader or what ever you're going by this time. havent you learned you earn pt by putting the ball in the net not by typeing on it?????????????????

lord tdog vader or what ever you're going by this time. havent you learned you earn pt by putting the ball in the net not by typeing on it?????????????????

what in the crap are you talking about? tdog? i just asked a question. i seen unaka play south greene hampton and science hill and those 2 looked like the best players to me. just. i could honestly care less if unaka ever wins another game...

• 2 months later...

Unaka must really be terrible this year. Crazzzzyness , and all you carter countians have done nothing but say how much better district 1 is then Cosby spanks the Rangers twice! Will Unaka beat Cosby again at any sport in the near future. They can't beat us in boys or girls round ball , and we know they can't beat us in football , whats left ,and sports that never have more than 6 people watching (like baseball) dont count /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unaka must really be terrible this year. Crazzzzyness , and all you carter countians have done nothing but say how much better district 1 is then Cosby spanks the Rangers twice! Will Unaka beat Cosby again at any sport in the near future. They can't beat us in boys or girls round ball , and we know they can't beat us in football , whats left ,and sports that never have more than 6 people watching (like baseball) dont count /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey good friend. Good to finally hear from some of you eagle fans. How's the winter been treatin' ya! I'll be glad when football finally makes its way back around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You have to ignore the Ranger posters on here. Unaka wins a few games and they get on here and brag about how they are going to win the tournament. Unaka is a joke. They had a streak of good luck and home cooking on their home floor. Trust me, Unaka is not a good measuring stick to how good district 1 is. Cloudland and Hampton are the measuring sticks of all athletics and acedemics around here. The Creekers just have a Pabst problem. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really? Unaka beat Cloudland and nearly beat Hampton. Cosby has beat Unaka at home and @ Unaka yet Cosby may be the 3rd best team in district 2. However were playing well right now and may be the best team in both districts right now.

HAHA!!! Best in both districts? HAHA!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Beating Unaka (10-15) is nothing to brag about. When they are not shooting the lights out, they can't beat anybody. And Unaka finished 4th in District 1. Cosby was beaten by North Greene. NORTH GREENE. Cosby was also swept by Hancock Co. and Hancock was drilled twice by University High. It's not really close. District 2 is the weakest district in the state easily. They may be able to get 1 team into the Regional semi's, but that's about it...

HAHA!!! Best in both districts? HAHA!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Beating Unaka (10-15) is nothing to brag about. When they are not shooting the lights out, they can't beat anybody. And Unaka finished 4th in District 1. Cosby was beaten by North Greene. NORTH GREENE. Cosby was also swept by Hancock Co. and Hancock was drilled twice by University High. It's not really close. District 2 is the weakest district in the state easily. They may be able to get 1 team into the Regional semi's, but that's about it...

Cosby was beat by N.G. in the first game of the year big deal , We beat Unaka who BEAT Cloudland who beat Hampton who beat UH , you could do this forever. You emphasize beat by NORTH GREENE , Hampton didn't exactly wearem out either time 12 and 13 point wins sounds like they could have went either way.

Jellico, Hancock , Cosby , and even Washburn are all capable of beating anyone in your district.

Why the big HAHA , did you guys not learn your lesson during football talking all big and unstoppable. Cosby has been the A team in upper east TN. to beat for some time and you know it , We were 30-1 a couple years ago , Have you ever even come close to that?

HAHA you can't be serious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The regionals are going to be a massacre. And Hampton took the starters out against North Greene up 25, but if you think they are good, thats cool with me. I don't believe you wanna talk about football. This was Hampton's worst year in forever and they still won the conference although it was a tie. And Hampton has come close to 30-2. Hampton does have a state championship, 2 or 3 state runner-ups, and has been to the state tournament more times than anybody that I know of in East Tennessee 1A and I don't even think it's really close. Cosby has had some good teams, but if there has been a team to beat in East Tennessee here lately it would have to be Unaka. They may be down now, but for a while they were going to state every year...