Unaka Vs. Cosby

creekerballer

i dont care? north greene beat u straight up head to head... yeah and anybody can get on here and jus say they were gods gift to basketball on the internet.. ha a couple pounds ago.. im guessin its more than a couple. and who cares how bad u beat us in the past? thats wat uve been doin this whole post is talkin bout how good uve been in the past.... its over buddy give it up ha ha north greene beat u! and if unaka shoots against cosby like they did against ng last nite , u wont beat them....

Your right its over...............at least for you , we are still playin by the way.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I've been reading.

I don't know what you've been reading, but Hampton and Cloudland are clearly the measuring sticks for District 1. Tonight's 15 point win by the Dawgs makes it Hampton's 10th straight victory in the series between the two schools. Hampton and Cloudland will also face off in the Boys AND Girls District Championships. Meanwhile, Unaka is probably gonna finish the tournament in 4th and the Lady Rangers are already at the house thanks to an 18 point defeat by University High. Hampton may have had some problems this past week, but it is clear that the Rangers have a few of their own (Jordan Taylor quitting, the Lady Rangers losing by 18 to UH, the Lady Rangers committing 3 intentional fouls in the final minute against UH). In the past 3 years in boys basketball, girls basketball, and football, Hampton and Cloudland have combined for a 32-6 record against the Rangers. And the best part is that 4 of those 6 Unaka wins were by Kenneth Chambers...

Hey lastword/my best friend is 4 beatings enough or would you like another one in the regional tournament? We would be glad to give it to you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hahahahahahahahahaha

be careful what you wish for

happy valley 1974. ask coach white. do I need to say more?

I don't know what you've been reading, but Hampton and Cloudland are clearly the measuring sticks for District 1. Tonight's 15 point win by the Dawgs makes it Hampton's 10th straight victory in the series between the two schools. Hampton and Cloudland will also face off in the Boys AND Girls District Championships. Meanwhile, Unaka is probably gonna finish the tournament in 4th and the Lady Rangers are already at the house thanks to an 18 point defeat by University High. Hampton may have had some problems this past week, but it is clear that the Rangers have a few of their own (Jordan Taylor quitting, the Lady Rangers losing by 18 to UH, the Lady Rangers committing 3 intentional fouls in the final minute against UH). In the past 3 years in boys basketball, girls basketball, and football, Hampton and Cloudland have combined for a 32-6 record against the Rangers. And the best part is that 4 of those 6 Unaka wins were by Kenneth Chambers...

L Vader, can u give insight on the Taylor boy? Assumed he was sick when i didnt see him in tourney games. is this the son of the principal you are talking about? interesting, but sad. he is a big guy who needs to be in the game.