Hillsboro Next Year

gator

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would that matter? Doesn't HHS still have to field four or five non-region opponents?

I have heard that there is a possibility for it. I know MBA would like to continue the series and I believe HHS would like to as well, but I have not heard anything official about it.

I figure HHS will likely try to schedule Hillwood and Overton (I heard a rumor that Gallatin will be on the schedule too). I imagine MBA might be in there as well since 5 non-district opponents must be scheduled every year. Either way, the 5A playoffs for HHS figure to seem like child's play when compared to the regular season schedule HHS will be facing beginning next year (Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Centennial, & Independence), particularly if the likes of MBA and Gallatin are mixed in as well. Good Grief! It will be VERY EXCITING next year! I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Personally, I hope the MBA-HHS series continues as it gets great community support and has been an extremely competitive game each of the last two years.