White Co. Football

cavsfootball

I just read in the Sparta Expositor that Josh Kerr has stepped down as head football coach. What are the reasons? Who would want the job? Do they have anyone in mind?

As a Cavalier fan I don't think it'll matter much who they get. We should win easily no matter what. I was just curious as to what people are saying in Warrior Land.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read in the Sparta Expositor that Josh Kerr has stepped down as head football coach. What are the reasons? Who would want the job? Do they have anyone in mind?

As a Cavalier fan I don't think it'll matter much who they get. We should win easily no matter what. I was just curious as to what people are saying in Warrior Land.

Are there no Warrior fans out there? I thought you guys were serious about your football...hahaha

I've heard from several sources that Dickie Brown was in attendance at Tuesday night's basketball game against Siegel. Is DB coming back to White Co.? I've heard he may be looking to leave Clay Co.

Coach Kerr is leaving Sparta for family reasons. He is returning to Anderson County to be with his family, and will then go back to assistant coaching whjen the time is right. He will be leaving at Christmas break, and he will be missed by the Sparta fans. As of yet, there have been no names mentioned, although the AD is looking at some potential head coaches. As for the former Coach Brown being at the WCHS game the other night, his wife still teaches at WCMS, and his daughter is a Freshman at WCHS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the rest of the schedule this all thats posted so far

Aug 21 Franklin Co. Home

Aug 28 Campbell Co. Home

Sep 04

Sep 11

Sep 18 Warren Co. Away

Sep 25 Livingston Acam. Home

Oct 02 Coffee Co. Away

Oct 09 York Inst. Away

Oct 16

Oct 23

Oct 30 Cumberland Co. Home

I'm not sure of the dates but the other 3 opponents are Cookeville, Dekalb County, and Shelbyville.