6-5a All Region Team

dwg03

Congratulations to the Players for their accomplishments....so far I have the boys from Franklin who were the runner up state champs

Congratulations to:

Graham Nichols - Offensive Player of the Year

Cole Nathan - Defensive Player of the year

All Region first team

Connor Walkup - LT

Keylo lee - HB

Alex Ford - FB

Nick Gordon - LB

J.D. Jervis - DT

Jarriel Eaton-WR

Congratulations to Ron Crawford Brentwood (Coach of the year)

Job well done...Please post other players awards if you know them...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Players for their accomplishments....so far I have the boys from Franklin who were the runner up state champs

Congratulations to:

All Region first team

Connor Walkup - LT

Keylo lee - HB

Alex Ford - FB

Nick Gordon - LB

J.D. Jervis - DT

Jarriel Eaton-WR

Yes please post other names by school. Thanks

Congratulations to:

All Region first team

Connor Walkup - LT

Keylo lee - HB

Alex Ford - FB

Nick Gordon - LB

J.D. Jervis - DT

Jarriel Eaton-WR

I believe that you have the Defensive Player of the Year wrong - it was Cameron Mason of Brentwood High School.

Here is what I have so far

MVP- Chaz Scales QB (Centennial Cougars)

Offensive Player of the Year- Graham Nichols QB (Franklin Rebels)

Defensive Player of the Year- Cameron Mason DE (Brentwood Bruins)

Offensive Lineman of the Year- Ravenwood Raptors???

Defensive Lineman of the Year- Cole Nathan DE (Franklin Rebels)

Region Team-

QB- Graham Nichols (Franklin Rebels)

RB- Alex Ford (Franklin Rebels)

RB- Keylo Lee (Franklin Rebels)

WR- Jarrel Eaton (Franklin Rebels)

OL- Connor Walkup (Franklin Rebels)

DL- John Dylan Jervis (Franklin Rebels)

DL- Cole Nathan (Franklin Rebels)

LB- Nick Gordon (Franklin Rebels)

LB- Cole Tischer (Brentwood Bruins)

Here is what I have so far

MVP- Chaz Scales QB (Centennial Cougars)

Offensive Player of the Year- Graham Nichols QB (Franklin Rebels)

Defensive Player of the Year- Cameron Mason DE (Brentwood Bruins)

Offensive Lineman of the Year- Ravenwood Raptors???

Defensive Lineman of the Year- Cole Nathan DE (Franklin Rebels)

Region Team-

QB- Graham Nichols (Franklin Rebels)

RB- Alex Ford (Franklin Rebels)

RB- Keylo Lee (Franklin Rebels)

WR- Jarrel Eaton (Franklin Rebels)

OL- Connor Walkup (Franklin Rebels)

DL- John Dylan Jervis (Franklin Rebels)

DL- Cole Nathan (Franklin Rebels)

LB- Nick Gordon (Franklin Rebels)

LB- Cole Tischer (Brentwood Bruins)

Offensive lineman of the year I believe was Logan Massengill Ravenwood

Offensive lineman of the year I believe was Logan Massengill Ravenwood

The fact that he won the "Offensive Lineman of the Year" award is testament to how massively flawed and ridiculous the Region awards/ team selection truly is. How does that excuse become labled as the best offensive lineman and Connor Walkup gets left behind. Anyone who thinks that Logan Massengill deserves that award needs to go watch the Franklin vs Ravenwood film, and then re-think their position. He went up against Cole Nathan all night and he did not get close to Nathan one time...How does that deserve "Best Offensive Lineman of the Year"

Chaz Scales??? Really??? Did Chaz Scales really win MVP??? Would someone please explain to me how he deserves that award. When I think of an MVP I think of a difference maker, but a difference maker in Big Games. The only difference he made in Big Games was he always found away to fumble the ball or throw it to the other team (Brentwood twice & Franklin). MVPs win games...Not lose them.

The fact that he won the "Offensive Lineman of the Year" award is testament to how massively flawed and ridiculous the Region awards/ team selection truly is. How does that excuse become labled as the best offensive lineman and Connor Walkup gets left behind. Anyone who thinks that Logan Massengill deserves that award needs to go watch the Franklin vs Ravenwood film, and then re-think their position. He went up against Cole Nathan all night and he did not get close to Nathan one time...How does that deserve "Best Offensive Lineman of the Year"

Chaz Scales??? Really??? Did Chaz Scales really win MVP??? Would someone please explain to me how he deserves that award. When I think of an MVP I think of a difference maker, but a difference maker in Big Games. The only difference he made in Big Games was he always found away to fumble the ball or throw it to the other team (Brentwood twice & Franklin). MVPs win games...Not lose them.

If the region awards/team selection is "massively flawed and ridiculous" per your words above, does that mean that the 8 players who were named from Franklin shouldn't have been included? I think you had better think before typing because it reflects on those you support as much as those you oppose. We have to assume that those who voted are more in the know than the armchair quarterbacks who kvetch on these boards after the fact.

I only need to use one name as an example:

Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow won the Heisman last year with 3 losses. Why? Because he was the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

I don't know how you could argue he wasn't a difference maker. Centennial's team wouldn't have gone 8-4 without Mr. Scales.

Now please, go crawl back under the rock you came from.

I only need to use one name as an example:

Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow won the Heisman last year with 3 losses. Why? Because he was the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

I don't know how you could argue he wasn't a difference maker. Centennial's team wouldn't have gone 8-4 without Mr. Scales.

Now please, go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Amen to that. While Tim Tebow and Chaz are nothing alike, both however are or were extremely important to their team's success. Without Chaz Centennial probably does not make the playoffs. He was by far the most valuable and "best" player for that matter in the region this year. And there is no argument there.

Chaz Scales is a "joke" to say the best. Yeah, he had a lot to do with CHS being 8-4, be he made them "8-4" against the shrimp of the division. Centennial should expect to beat Clarksville, Columbia, and Dickson Co. Centennial & Chaz won 8 games against "nobody", but lost to anybody that mattered. Maybe you could compare Chaz to Tim "Superman" Tebow if he delivered an historical win against Brentwood or Franklin, plus not only did he NOT deliver, he made the mistakes that eventually lost CHS the game against BHS & FHS... Therefore at the end of the day, he failed just like every other Centennial looser before him. Graham Nichols threw the ball 250+ times and only threw 2 interceptions, and he delivered against Hillsboro, McCallie, Brentwood, White Station, Hendersonville, and Hunters Lane. Alex Ford posted insane numbers, and he ran the ball hard regardless of who was across the line of scrimmage. Chaz Scales "choked" in every definition of the word whenever the opponent was competitive and the spotlight was on his precious Centennial Cougars.