6-5a All Region Team

dwg03

Using the midget envy syndrome as excuse...what's next?

Therefore you are calling all the high school district head coaches idiots, including your own Franklin coach. I'm sure if Connor Walkup deserved it, the coaches would have picked him. If you want to praise Connor, then do so but don't knock other players because of your personal opinion doesn't agree with the outcome. All the belly aching the world will not change a thing with the decision but only hurt the Franklin football image. Be thankful for what you have, what was accomplished this year, and leave a positive image of the team. AP's awards will be out soon, maybe Connor will show up on the list.

my friend this is coacht... this has nothing to do with our "team image"... trust me i am very thankful for what we had... it was an amazing season and a whole lot of fun.... its not knocking down players but telling them someone was better... all im saying is that why not give the award to someone who had the best season... connor clearly had a much better season then any lineman... he gave up maybe 3 sacks all year... how can you say massengale had a better season when he probably gave up 3 in their game against franklin...

what is the midget envy syndrome... connor is 6'2" 285... i mean if thats a midget to you then i must be talking to shaq...

you just dont understand i guess... the best lineman deserves the award... the coaches can vote for whoever they want... but stats dont lie... connor deserved it... i feel sorry for him that he didnt get it... he worked his *** off for it and it got stolen from him... you can say whatever you want rappy... but if you still dont realize it then you are just hard headed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know why massengale is getting recruited.. because he is 6' 6".. you know why judson is getting recruited.. because he is 6' 7"...thats it.. college coaches are looking for body size not talent... they will make you a better o lineman.. they want size... connor is 6' 2".. he has twice the amount of talent that massengale and judson has he just wasnt given the size... if you give him an extra 3 or 4 inches... there would be know question he would be going d 1... not only d 1 he would be going to a major college. im talking SEC.. this isnt about college recruiting though.. this is about your high school season... to take away an award from a senior that clearly deserved it is just wrong.. connor deserved this award more than anyone

CJIII

Im trying to figure out why NOT ONE Franklin player was on this All Star team??? How do they get selected.

I do think Connor , Alex Ford, Keylo Lee, Nick Gordon, Graham Nichols should have been there...Craaaaazy

Im trying to figure out why NOT ONE Franklin player was on this All Star team??? How do they get selected.

I do think Connor , Alex Ford, Keylo Lee, Nick Gordon, Graham Nichols should have been there...Craaaaazy

There is a possibility that they were invited but declined - they do have the option to say no. Brentwood had 2 kids invited to play but one declined, and that was the case with several other schools as well.

If you tune in to MyTV30 this Saturday @ 11AM, you will get to see the following tackles play for the West team on the Toyota East/West All Star game.

DALLON HUDSON DAVID LIPSCOMB

WILLIAM JUDSON RAVENWOOD

BLAINE BOONE* WHITE HOUSE

LOGAN MASSENGALE RAVENWOOD

I don't see any Franklin tackles on the list as selected by Coaches, not to say Connor Walkup didn't deserve recognition. The entire front line for Franklin deserves praise for their team effort. Both Ravenwood tackles are being recruited by Division 1 schools. How is the recruitment going for Connor and is he getting any offers at the next level?

your two boys had a good showing in the east vs. west game... judson got the qb killed like 5 times and massengale just cut blocked every single play.. size, not talent...

yeah he's a pretty "spirited" player (massengale), and by that i mean during our game I got plenty of cheap shots from him...

but, he is huge.

Oh, wait that means NOTHING in high school football.

And, we ran ALL over him when he was on defense.

Funny thing, Logan hasn't played on defensive side of field all year. So tell me again how you ran ALL over him when he was on defense. Do you and your buddies like make things up because you don't know any better or is it a habit?

You've and your Franklin boys blasted Nick Yazzie of Hendersonville, then Chaz of Centennial, Heckman of Independence and now Logan at Ravenwood Who is next, Mason at Brentwood?

OK so Lets get this straight. I dont mind all these FRANKLIN people bashing logan as long as they are fine with admitin that they are saying that every coach in this region and coach clayton are completly idiot and dont know what the best football player is.

i wouldnt say they are complete idiots i would say they just dont really know... how many high school coaches pay attention to how an offensive lineman on another team does throughout the year.... probably not very many... they study the film for their game against them see how they can attack them.. they dont have stats to see who actually had a better year...

who blasted yazzie... only thing i heard around franklin high school was how he was an idiot for going on national tv and guarenteeing a win against us then we blasted them... no franklin player has said anything about chaz scales... 90% of the players are friends with him.. all i remember about heckman was people said he could get rattled easily.. just because people get on coacht and post stuff doesnt mean they are actual students.. so just stop talking and get your head out of massengales butt and realize that there were better lineman then him because its a fact

i wouldnt say they are complete idiots i would say they just dont really know... how many high school coaches pay attention to how an offensive lineman on another team does throughout the year.... probably not very many... they study the film for their game against them see how they can attack them.. they dont have stats to see who actually had a better year...

who blasted yazzie... only thing i heard around franklin high school was how he was an idiot for going on national tv and guarenteeing a win against us then we blasted them... no franklin player has said anything about chaz scales... 90% of the players are friends with him.. all i remember about heckman was people said he could get rattled easily.. just because people get on coacht and post stuff doesnt mean they are actual students.. so just stop talking and get your head out of massengales butt and realize that there were better lineman then him because its a fact

So are you saying the average fan pays more attention to the offensive lineman than the coaches breaking down film?? That is hard to believe.

I think you have to look at the playing time and success massengale had in years before as well as this year. Franklins O-lineman was what last year??? part time starter if that. My observation is that you think you know, but really you have no idea. I mean I will be honest, I did not pay close enough attention to the trenches to pick out the best lineman. And I doubt you did either. Thank goodness the coaches picked the all- region team.

Acctually to be honest my head is not up his BLANK. im just SICK of franklin people coming on here and complaining when it doesnt go tere way, or saying there the best. let some one have some glory and just stop.

So are you saying the average fan pays more attention to the offensive lineman than the coaches breaking down film?? That is hard to believe.

I think you have to look at the playing time and success massengale had in years before as well as this year. Franklins O-lineman was what last year??? part time starter if that. My observation is that you think you know, but really you have no idea. I mean I will be honest, I did not pay close enough attention to the trenches to pick out the best lineman. And I doubt you did either. Thank goodness the coaches picked the all- region team.

its really not that hard to figure out... watch massengale play and watch connor play... i have done both plenty of times... connor was a better lineman... i know a lot more than you think i do... it doesnt matter what he did last year.. its the player of THE YEAR.. not the player of the PAST FEW YEARS... so learn what your talking about before you get on here