11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

What kind of crap is that? No home book? You know, I haven't seen many Hillwood scores in the paper this year maybe that's why.....

The Bristol kid will really help them but not as much a one good guard though.

Sorry for the misspelled name. Yeah, he doesn't help their guard situation.

Yes, they do not call any of their home games in. When I called the game in last night he asked for our Hillwood game from last week. He said Hillwood does not report any of their home games. Go figure!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ravenwood lost to hillwood and this is just showing that ravenwood is not having a good year at all. They started out good beating Ensworth and a better than usual Page team, and now they are struggling. I guess that isn't even the best choice of word after you lose to HILLWOOD.

they play @ brentwood friday. TOUGH

I hear that the more talented younger players are playing more minutes now for Ravenwood, if that is true they are going to take their lumps along the way gaining experience.

Ravenwood has a bright future with a good 10th and 9th grade group.

If I remember correctly this group of 11th and 12th graders had always struggled with basketball (as well as football) dating back to their days at Woodland. I remember talking with a middle school coach in the county saying how much of a drop off it was from previous years. But hey academics is an okay thing to excel at even in Tennessee /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'd be concerned if I lost to Hillwood. They are bad and probably going to be worse if the kids from North Nashville do not come back.

That's a good point that a lot of people don't realize in that at Hillwood a good amount of the students, especially the athletes, that attend there are not actually zoned to go to the school but are actually "bussed in" from other parts of town. It's funny how that works. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Too bad Williamson County doesn't work like that. There would be twice as many state championships brought back to the county if that was the case

On That Note:

Name your starting five ALL-WILLIAMSON COUNTY TEAM....

PG...

W...

W...

F...

C...

PG: M. Young

W: B. Carden

W: D. Kelly

F: K. Tiechmann

C: J. Haddix

Don't think you would have trouble rebounding with this squad, although you may have to play a zone defense though, it would be fun to see these guys together though.......

The moon is not full, could all this be yet another sign of the apocalypse? I can't believe the first 2 scores for sure!

Top 3 teams fall tonight in 11-AAA;

Centennial 57 Franklin 52

Ravenwood 63 Brentwood 58

Hillsboro 49 Independence 48

Overton 65 Hillwood 47

Brentwood, Franklin, Indy all with 2 district losses

Hillsboro with 3 district losses

Overton @ 3-5

Centennial @3-5

Ravenwood 2 district wins

Hillwood 1 district win

Well my Eagles lost tonight, but my statement about Franklin being overrated is starting to look more accurate each day. They have not looked impressive in 2009. Independence will beat them when we make our trip up. Right now I see Hillsboro as the team in the district that can do the most damage. And remember you heard it hear first, Franklin is garbage. Go ahead and move onto baseball, oh yeah you are going to stink at that too.