11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin is not as good as everyone thinks. They are very beatable. We should of beat them on our home floor. Its ok payback is coming. The guys haven't fully put it together yet, but slowly they will become contenders come tourney time. Looks Franklin looks like somone is getting to big for their britches.

You said you should have beat Franklin, but you didn't so it means nothing. I guarantee the next time Franklin meets up with the Indy Eagles that it will not even be close, but then again i bet Henry over there is probably thinking otherwise. ha

It's been awhile since I've seen Franklin play. It's a shame that others don't get a chance to see what they can do especially when the starters are not having a good night. During the second quarter the coach put in fresh legs and things went well. Hopefully those guys are playing JV and not wasting the season. They will need experience. Does anyone know how FHS JV team is doing?

I watched the brentwood at franklin game last night. Brentwood came out fired up and held the lead the whole game. Also if i recall correctly james haddix didnt play much or at all in the second half. Props go to the bruins for a hard fought victory on an away court. After seeing that game this is how i predict the district to end up.

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Indy

4. Hillsboro

5. Centennial

6. Overton

7. Ravenwood

8. Hillwood

I was also at the BHS-FHS game last night, and I definitely do not agree with that. Franklin got into early foul trouble with Glover and Miller-McLemore, and as a team the Rebels shot very poor, and most weren't very contested shots. Rebels couldn't get their shots to fall, and they finally turned it on, but too little too late, as they went from down something like 16 with 5 minutes to go, and finally losing by 3. I think it was not indicative of the Rebels, and I predict a blow-out win at Brentwood later this year.

On another note, the officiating last night was possibly the worst I have ever seen. Ever. Starnes follows a Haddix miss (I think) in the air, and puts it back while still in the air, is fouled, and he is only shooting 1/1????? Awful calls both ways throughout the game, but I think the officiating hurt Franklin more because they play hard defense, and they were being called for staying with their man, and just barely touching him. Terrible.

I was also at the BHS-FHS game last night, and I definitely do not agree with that. Franklin got into early foul trouble with Glover and Miller-McLemore, and as a team the Rebels shot very poor, and most weren't very contested shots. Rebels couldn't get their shots to fall, and they finally turned it on, but too little too late, as they went from down something like 16 with 5 minutes to go, and finally losing by 3. I think it was not indicative of the Rebels, and I predict a blow-out win at Brentwood later this year.

On another note, the officiating last night was possibly the worst I have ever seen. Ever. Starnes follows a Haddix miss (I think) in the air, and puts it back while still in the air, is fouled, and he is only shooting 1/1????? Awful calls both ways throughout the game, but I think the officiating hurt Franklin more because they play hard defense, and they were being called for staying with their man, and just barely touching him. Terrible.

I agree the officials were not the best, but the officals got together and Starnes ended up shooting 2 freethrows. Both teams had foul trouble and both teams had trouble from the 3pt line. The bruins have won 9 out of their last 10 games. This game was not a fluke. It came down to who wanted it the most. Good win bruins keep it up.

I watched the brentwood at franklin game last night. Brentwood came out fired up and held the lead the whole game. Also if i recall correctly james haddix didnt play much or at all in the second half. Props go to the bruins for a hard fought victory on an away court. After seeing that game this is how i predict the district to end up.

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Indy

4. Hillsboro

5. Centennial

6. Overton

7. Ravenwood

8. Hillwood

Brentwood has already lost to Indy. I still think Franklin will and should come out on top in the district. However I could also see the scenario where Brentwood, Franklin, and Indy all beat each other once. Which means there would be a 3 way tie for first.