11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

Well my Eagles lost tonight, but my statement about Franklin being overrated is starting to look more accurate each day. They have not looked impressive in 2009. Independence will beat them when we make our trip up. Right now I see Hillsboro as the team in the district that can do the most damage. And remember you heard it hear first, Franklin is garbage. Go ahead and move onto baseball, oh yeah you are going to stink at that too.

Franklin's still the most dangerous team. Hillsboro is just a bunch of athletes who make way to many mistakes. Even watching Franklin barely pull one over IHS, they still looked great in the other game i saw them play against BA. When they're on, they're on. If Indy wants to do any damage they have to stop making as many mistakes as they do. I can still see them winning at Franklin.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't forget about Centennial. With a Drew Kelly, you always have to put them in there. Especially with Bristow coming soon. I believe someone told me he will be eligible sometime in February. He is the trasfer from BGA. Any word when he will start playing.

Any word on the Hillwood/Ravenwood game. I believe it was at Hillwood and they don't keep an official home book, so it wasn't reported to the Tennessean.

I think that point is very valid, especially after last night.

I'm still not sure about this Franklin team. While during preseason and on paper they are hands down the best team in the district. They have yet to completely show it on the court. They really remind me of the Indy team a couple of years back and we all know what happened to them. But Congrats to the Cougars on the win tonight.

Well my Eagles lost tonight, but my statement about Franklin being overrated is starting to look more accurate each day. They have not looked impressive in 2009. Independence will beat them when we make our trip up. Right now I see Hillsboro as the team in the district that can do the most damage. And remember you heard it hear first, Franklin is garbage. Go ahead and move onto baseball, oh yeah you are going to stink at that too.

Real classy indy calling HS kids garbage. Please continue to bash Franklin if that's what makes you "sound cool" and thump your chest. I remind you that Indy's basketball resume has zero important accomplishments. Can you name one? It will come down to who is playing best at tourney time. Right now franklin is struggling: hopefully they will find it again.

Franklin needs to make adjustments both on the court and off. They need to pass the ball and not force their shots. Look at the stats. Set picks and don't worry if the glory goes to someone else. Pass the ball off when it's not your night. Practice your free throws. Make your layups. You guys have to want to win! These kids have been told for years how good they are. Now is your time to prove it. A win is not going to be handed to you on a plate. You have to work for it and want it. Change your attitude! As for the subbing, that is another thing that needs work. When the guys are obviously exhausted, do something about it. The boys weren't at their best last night. They were tired and it showed. Make adjustments! If everyone had a green light like some, there is no telling how good this team could be.

Daniel Miller-McLemore had a great game! He showed up to play.

Wow, this is coming from a guy, or girl, whose team just got beat by a team that has lost 4 or 5 games in the district. Also, a team that FHS has already beaten twice. You have done such a great job predicting basketball, now you are going to move on and put down FHS baseball. What has Indy done in baseball, especially compared to the past 3 years of FHS baseball. Have you ever even played a high school sport, no chess is not a high school sport.

Just can't wait to stomp you boys when you make the ride up to Franklin in a couple weeks. Make sure you don't disappear when that thumping happens.

Real classy indy calling HS kids garbage. Please continue to bash Franklin if that's what makes you "sound cool" and thump your chest. I remind you that Indy's basketball resume has zero important accomplishments. Can you name one? It will come down to who is playing best at tourney time. Right now franklin is struggling: hopefully they will find it again.

Its ok I am a high school kid myself. Unlike adults we don't have the sensitive oh if you call me a name I am going to break down and cry. Maybe you and Phillyfan need to stop defending this Franklin team. They are soft, a complete waste of talent. Like everyone said they have the best talent on paper, but the problem is that they are soft. If they can't handled being called on a message borad then they need to pack up their bags and go home.

The reason Hillsboro is dangerous is because they have athletes and if they put it together like they did last year at the end of the season watch out. Who cares about past resumes of teams. Yeah Indy's isn't great, but Franklin's is filled with underachievments and no state tourney bids this decade.

Its ok I am a high school kid myself. Unlike adults we don't have the sensitive oh if you call me a name I am going to break down and cry. Maybe you and Phillyfan need to stop defending this Franklin team. They are soft, a complete waste of talent. Like everyone said they have the best talent on paper, but the problem is that they are soft. If they can't handled being called on a message borad then they need to pack up their bags and go home.

The reason Hillsboro is dangerous is because they have athletes and if they put it together like they did last year at the end of the season watch out. Who cares about past resumes of teams. Yeah Indy's isn't great, but Franklin's is filled with underachievments and no state tourney bids this decade.

dude i go to IHS, shutup.. seriously franklin didnt lose a regular season district game in like 4 years and you call them soft and never gonna make a state tourney?? anyone remember what franklin did last year?(all seriousness i cant remember where they finished) you need to watch what you say and how you say it cause im pretty sure FHS isnt a complete waste of talent. as for the rest of the year, everyone just needs to wait and see how it turns out, cause it has the possibility to finish in a numerous amount of ways

dude i go to IHS, shutup.. seriously franklin didnt lose a regular season district game in like 4 years and you call them soft and never gonna make a state tourney?? anyone remember what franklin did last year?(all seriousness i cant remember where they finished) you need to watch what you say and how you say it cause im pretty sure FHS isnt a complete waste of talent. as for the rest of the year, everyone just needs to wait and see how it turns out, cause it has the possibility to finish in a numerous amount of ways

that's our problem at school is people like you, that's why our football team went down the tubes this year. Pettigrew and Company hated Franklin and they didn't care who knew it. No matter the sport, the goal was to beat Franklin. Now we are becoming soft. Sure Franklin didn't lose a regular season game in four years but they always choke when it counts, that is what history will say about this group of seniors. They couldn't get over the hump. BTW be a good fan and know your rivals history. Franklin got trounced in the regional semi-finals last year after blowing the champhionship game in district. Say what you want, but my opinion is the Rebels are overrated.

that's our problem at school is people like you, that's why our football team went down the tubes this year. Pettigrew and Company hated Franklin and they didn't care who knew it. No matter the sport, the goal was to beat Franklin. Now we are becoming soft. Sure Franklin didn't lose a regular season game in four years but they always choke when it counts, that is what history will say about this group of seniors. They couldn't get over the hump. BTW be a good fan and know your rivals history. Franklin got trounced in the regional semi-finals last year after blowing the champhionship game in district. Say what you want, but my opinion is the Rebels are overrated.

Hahaha. You got owned by one of your fellow students. You must be a real winner. At least we can say the words Region semi-final or just the word Region, not like Indy.

I just love how you count us out and its still January. You need to learn when to run your mouth and when to just keep it shut.

IndyEagle09; it's not our fault you are not good enough to play HS basketball. The fact you are bashing franklin basketball is funny. When is the last time Indy beat

Franklin??? Nobody can remember. As far as franklin choking the past few years???? Nobody should have beat that Antioch team last year, 2 years earlier Franklin lost to Jamie Grahm and whites creek in the region championship, and then lost to Clarksville; both teams made state genious. At least Franklin had a legit shot(aka) they were there. Where was Indy. At HOME. What you say is irrelevant. You make zero sense, and your own classmate calls you out. Sweet life buddy.

first off they can make the big win, they have kids who have been starting for 3-4 years, AND what makes you think im a fan? if you knew who this was you'd be really regretting all this, you apparently play baseball.. and our football team wasn't good this year because of talent not cause of fans, i was at every game. get your facts straight.