11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

No one cares about the past. That isn't going to help any team this season. The Independence team realizes this is a year they could make history as a team and that is all that the guys are worrying about. Man you Franklin fans are so sensitive. And BTW my parents are really proud of me for gaining admittance into one of the best schools in the country this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ARE YOU THE KID WHO MAKES ALL THOSE ERROWS ON THE BASEBALL TEAM ? WISH YOU PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR INDY.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin and INDEPENDENCE are in first. Go ahead and take your excellent shooting night against Hillwood!!! Cmon anyone in the district looks good against that bunch. Independence is playing great basketball lately and they will gain sole possession of first place when we drive up 31 to spank the Rebels. Glad to see Young and company can beat one of the worst teams in the state by 30. It's easy to play great defense when there is no doubt you are going to win. Put those mental midgest up against real competition and they fold. Henry can't handle big game situations, Haddix is not a physical body in the paint. The only real players on that team are Young and Miller-McLemore, the rest are SOFT. I told you two weeks ago that Independence was coming to the top of the standings and where are we. We are coming Franklin, you better get ready, maybe you guys may have a fan section or we will come take over the gym.

Our young guys are really coming together. I think they are going to be a tough out come february. Carden is providing great leadership throwing in 16. Great job tonight by the guys hitting their free throws down the stretch. Teichmann from Brentwood is the real deal. I would love to see him and Kelly go one on one.

Check your facts little boy before you choose your words. You say Hillwood is such a bad team and talk about how easy it is to beat them by 30. You guys beat them by a whopping 13 less than 2 weeks ago. Wow, very impressive. We beat them by 32 with our starters on the bench most of the 4th quarter.

indyfan09,

There really is no reason for you to post on here anymore, nobody respects what you say, or even really reads them because they're so amazingly stupid, even people from your own school hate you. What school did you get into, Motlow State?

I don't care if no one respects my opinion but the reality is I am right. I said the Eagles would make a run and they have. They are tied for first. I am a fan of Independence and I have never stated my opinions are that of the team. I can state my opinion like all you ignorant Franklin fans, who cringe at the fact someone has the nerve to step up to you guys.

Franklin Remaining Schedule

at Ravenwood

Independence

at Brentwood

Overton

Centennial

I see the Rebels going 2-3 in their final 5 games.

Indy's Remaining Schedule

at Centennial

at Franklin

at Hillwood

at Ravenwood

at Hillsboro

I see the Eagles going 3-2 in their final 5 district games.

Franklin and INDEPENDENCE are in first. Go ahead and take your excellent shooting night against Hillwood!!! Cmon anyone in the district looks good against that bunch. Independence is playing great basketball lately and they will gain sole possession of first place when we drive up 31 to spank the Rebels. Glad to see Young and company can beat one of the worst teams in the state by 30. It's easy to play great defense when there is no doubt you are going to win. Put those mental midgest up against real competition and they fold. Henry can't handle big game situations, Haddix is not a physical body in the paint. The only real players on that team are Young and Miller-McLemore, the rest are SOFT. I told you two weeks ago that Independence was coming to the top of the standings and where are we. We are coming Franklin, you better get ready, maybe you guys may have a fan section or we will come take over the gym.

Our young guys are really coming together. I think they are going to be a tough out come february. Carden is providing great leadership throwing in 16. Great job tonight by the guys hitting their free throws down the stretch. Teichmann from Brentwood is the real deal. I would love to see him and Kelly go one on one.

Listen bud, i know ur all proud of independence and all that, that's great i am proud of centennial beating franklin the other night too. But really to be honest, Franklin is not really playing well at all and let's face it, Franklin's talent is on another level compared to independence's and they beat you guys when they were starting to play horrible so if they get their step right watch out it could be a 30 point win for the rebels.

Listen bud, i know ur all proud of independence and all that, that's great i am proud of centennial beating franklin the other night too. But really to be honest, Franklin is not really playing well at all and let's face it, Franklin's talent is on another level compared to independence's and they beat you guys when they were starting to play horrible so if they get their step right watch out it could be a 30 point win for the rebels.

Everyone keeps saying Franklin is in a slump, well they better get out of the slump quick or they will not win the district crown. Or maybe I am right they are overrated. Just like the Cowboys in the NFL, just because you have the best talent doesn't mean you have the best team. Franklin is overrated until proven otherwise. I can't wait for next Tuesday to get here.

Everyone keeps saying Franklin is in a slump, well they better get out of the slump quick or they will not win the district crown. Or maybe I am right they are overrated. Just like the Cowboys in the NFL, just because you have the best talent doesn't mean you have the best team. Franklin is overrated until proven otherwise. I can't wait for next Tuesday to get here.

well if you think franklin is overrated then i'm going to say independence is overrated too; just to make you mad.

well if you think franklin is overrated then i'm going to say independence is overrated too; just to make you mad.

How can we be overrated when we haven't been on any top 10 list this season. We didn't come into this season as the top team with the best talent. But we have improved over the season unlike a certain team at 810 Hillsboro Road that peaked at Christmas and is on a downward spiral to nowhere. So go ahead call us over rated but please show me a poll where we are rated. Independence has a big game tonight that we must win if we want to win the district crown. I say let Kelly get his and shut every one else down.

Independence wins a big game at Centennial tonight to remain in a tie for 1st place. I see the over hyped Rebels squad won at Ravenwood tonight. Setting up a big redemption game for my Eagles. Tuesday's game at Franklin will be the statement game for my Eagles. Indy will take over the Rebels gym cause we know their student section their is weak. Get ready Rebels, you will be exposed Tuesday Night.

Independence wins a big game at Centennial tonight to remain in a tie for 1st place. I see the over hyped Rebels squad won at Ravenwood tonight. Setting up a big redemption game for my Eagles. Tuesday's game at Franklin will be the statement game for my Eagles. Indy will take over the Rebels gym cause we know their student section their is weak. Get ready Rebels, you will be exposed Tuesday Night.

Once again, a great post by indyfan09. You just don't get it, Indy never has been good and never will be, and I predict a blowout win by the Rebels, who shot well tonight at Ravenwood and played very well considering D-Mac and Haddix played sparingly.

You have to be the biggest------------- (censored by sara palin)

IndyEagle09:Thanks for the bulletin board material you have provided. So how is your rec basketball season going? Your breakdown of Franklin is so good that maybe you will be writing for ESPN one day. Can't wait to hear your responses after these last 5 games.

Wow does your coach at Franklin lack motivational speaking that he must log onto coacht message boards, then print off what an indy fan writes wow