11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

You have to be the biggest dork in the world, most high school kids would be out at this hour, not you, you are posting on coach t

Bricedrew few things-you call indy 09" The biggest dork saying most school kids would be out at this hour not you,you are posting on coachT" so I ask of you brice drew or should I say nancy drew

1.Maybe the kid is typing away on coacht at a party,at applebees or starbucks on his blakberry

2,If he is a dork what are you? Few things you can answer for us here on coacht since you like calling people dorks.

How old are you? ( I ask this because) I see that you gave a complete game summary vs.Hillwood in full detail along with many other box scores to include copy and pasting box scores from the tennessean

Maybe your in college or perhaps older and that makes you a dork for knowing so much stats and for getting in a verbal jousting match with a high school kid to include ridiculing his future college choice.

Are you haddicks agent by chance or do you just worship him- how many verbal love flowers do you throw him in these posts and how many times do u mention him at 6'8 (think I counted 7 posts) now that's dorky

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bricedrew few things-you call indy 09" The biggest dork saying most school kids would be out at this hour not you,you are posting on coachT" so I ask of you brice drew or should I say nancy drew

1.Maybe the kid is typing away on coacht at a party,at applebees or starbucks on his blakberry

2,If he is a dork what are you? Few things you can answer for us here on coacht since you like calling people dorks.

How old are you? ( I ask this because) I see that you gave a complete game summary vs.Hillwood in full detail along with many other box scores to include copy and pasting box scores from the tennessean

Maybe your in college or perhaps older and that makes you a dork for knowing so much stats and for getting in a verbal jousting match with a high school kid to include ridiculing his future college choice.

Are you haddicks agent by chance or do you just worship him- how many verbal love flowers do you throw him in these posts and how many times do u mention him at 6'8 (think I counted 7 posts) now that's dorky

I'm way past worrying about me being a dork or not! I have a wife, a nice life, and other things to worry about. This "Indyeagle09" guy started bashing kids I follow and keep up with. Sorry if that offended you or anybody else on this board. I did not know usage of the word "dork" was a no no. If it is.......I retract my statement and I say "sorry" to the Eagle nation. Just keep in mind the verbal abuse IndyEagle09 has thrown towards the Franklin kids. We were all talking basketball until IndyEagle09 started the mud slinging.

I'm way past worrying about me being a dork or not! I have a wife, a nice life, and other things to worry about. This "Indyeagle09" guy started bashing kids I follow and keep up with. Sorry if that offended you or anybody else on this board. I did not know usage of the word "dork" was a no no. If it is.......I retract my statement and I say "sorry" to the Eagle nation. Just keep in mind the verbal abuse IndyEagle09 has thrown towards the Franklin kids. We were all talking basketball until IndyEagle09 started the mud slinging.

Well since I'm at Ohare delayed...well if you are the adult here why argue and call a kid a dork,that is really grown up of you and to say "well indy09 started the mudsliging is really mature"as is making fun of his college choice, and your latest post still has a dig at indynation09 ( really I thought you said you have better things to worry about) but reading your posts it appears not-spend some time with the wife maybe she will enjoy some quality time with you instead of you wasting ur free time arguing with a kid and copy/cut pasting box scores of the tennessean ... enjoy "your good life"-take the higher road and don't get baited-maybe just maybe indy enjoys getting under your skin.no matter how much smack he talks I give him credit for being so darn passionate..

Its a great rivalry fhs and indy one that makes high school sports better then college or NFL-NBA

Anyways props to indy I thought they would be near the cellar -

I am indy bOoster but come playoff time I want our conference teams to win

Well since I'm at Ohare delayed...well if you are the adult here why argue and call a kid a dork,that is really grown up of you and to say "well indy09 started the mudsliging is really mature" you say you have better things to worry about but reading your posts it appears not-spend some time with the wife and enjoy "your good life"-take the higher road and don't get baited-maybe just maybe indy enjiys getting under your skin.no matter how much smack he talks I give him credit for being so darn passionate..

Its a great rivalry fhs and indy one that makes high school sports better then college or NFL-NBA

Anyways props to indy I thought they would be near the cellar -

I am indy bOoster but come playoff time I want our conference teams to win

Excuse bricedrew. According to him you're not allowed to say anything bad about Franklin.

My point maybe instead of talkin about haddix and him 6'8 he should be taking his wife to victoria secrets-

Don't know why you have to go there? Haddix is 6'8 and plays basketball for Franklin, who is in D-11 AAA, and that is the thread we are posting under.

Vicoria secrets doesn't have anything to do with this subject.

You can say bad things about Franklin, but when questioning players heart, that they choke, or they are soft, is taking it a little close to over the line. These are HS kids. Not sure what your problem is? but I did edit the post about the "dork" comment so that should suffice.

It mostly has been friendly banter until you arrived.

As far as calling Indy/Franklin rivalry, I think Indy needs to win a few to label it a "Rivalry"???

Congrats to IndyEagle09 for getting into college, the jokes made about that were laced with sarcasm, but since Sara Palin arrived we all now have to be politically correct I guess?

Don't know why you have to go there? Haddix is 6'8 and plays basketball for Franklin, who is in D-11 AAA, and that is the thread we are posting under.

Vicoria secrets doesn't have anything to do with this subject.

You can say bad things about Franklin, but when questioning players heart, that they choke, or they are soft, is taking it a little close to over the line. These are HS kids. Not sure what your problem is? but I did edit the post about the "dork" comment so that should suffice.

It mostly has been friendly banter until you arrived.

As far as calling Indy/Franklin rivalry, I think Indy needs to win a few to label it a "Rivalry"???

Congrats to IndyEagle09 for getting into college, the jokes made about that were laced with sarcasm, but since Sara Palin arrived we all now have to be politically correct I guess?

Nancy Drew.....you say about indy09" when questioning a players heart or they choke and are soft is taking it close to over the line,these are high school kids" ..... you have double standards-i mean you just said these are high school kids but I guess its okay for anyou as an adult to call a high school kid a dork or make fun of his college choice as you did-enlighten us where did you go to college at? Look indy09 as a high school kid does not cross a line by stating a team is soft or plays without heart he is merely stating an opinion-

Since when did have to winning one game make it a rivalry?look bash indy brentwood or whatever but sarcasm or not but callin a kid a dork I mean cmon,I could easily call you a dork for your obsession with Haddix listing him as 6'8 or your al bundy "married with children"type obsession with FHS bball..

Stick to talking about the game and victoria secrets does have its semi annual sale

To the game as much as I'd like indy to win I still think that they have not figured out to beat FHS

Nancy Drew.....you say about indy09" when questioning a players heart or they choke and are soft is taking it close to over the line,these are high school kids" ..... you have double standards-i mean you just said these are high school kids but I guess its okay for anyou as an adult to call a high school kid a dork or make fun of his college choice as you did-enlighten us where did you go to college at? Look indy09 as a high school kid does not cross a line by stating a team is soft or plays without heart he is merely stating an opinion-

Since when did have to winning one game make it a rivalry?look bash indy brentwood or whatever but sarcasm or not but callin a kid a dork I mean cmon,I could easily call you a dork for your obsession with Haddix listing him as 6'8 or your al bundy "married with children"type obsession with FHS bball..

Stick to talking about the game and victoria secrets does have its semi annual sale

To the game as much as I'd like indy to win I still think that they have not figured out to beat FHS

As I will state again, I retracted the "dork" comment so you can sleep better. Go back and look. You sound very upset about all of this, maybe you should just step away if you can't talk about BASKETBALL?

As I will state again, I retracted the "dork" comment so you can sleep better. Go back and look. You sound very upset about all of this, maybe you should just step away if you can't talk about BASKETBALL?

Ur the one whom says you are an adult yet call a kid a dork(yeah so you edited and took that off the msg board but it does not mean you are the humanitarian of the month) even better you said he started the mudslinging but what I like the most is when the kid says FHS plays with no heart and he shouldntr be saying that about high school kids but the messiah u r gives you the right to call him a dork and ridicule his college choice-im still awaiting ur college u went to?

Ha at least I had a full ride to Notre Dame

I definitely do not agree with the Indy-FHS game being a rivalry, like bricedrew said, one team has to win every once in a while for it to be called a "rivalry." Also, stop whining about someone calling you a dork. Maybe its not good for an adult to call a kid a dork, but get over it, there's a lot of other things that he could be calling you that would be a bit worse than dork. Stop crying about it and go to FHS on Tuesday night for the "rivalry" (hahahaha) game.

I definitely do not agree with the Indy-FHS game being a rivalry, like bricedrew said, one team has to win every once in a while for it to be called a "rivalry." Also, stop whining about someone calling you a dork. Maybe its not good for an adult to call a kid a dork, but get over it, there's a lot of other things that he could be calling you that would be a bit worse than dork. Stop crying about it and go to FHS on Tuesday night for the "rivalry" (hahahaha) game.

Look up rivalry in websters lil girl.ur missing the entire point - he as an adult calls a minor a dork and makes fun of his college choice and claims its over the line for a high school kid to call his peers at fhs a team with no heart yet he belittles a minor so unless you two are dating and it appears after reading your post you are.do me a favor put ur superman skirt away