Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood kills Glencliff

Franklin kills McGavock

Hunters Lane beats Hillsboro

Maplewood squeaks past Overton

Who wins the Region 6-AAA Semi Finals?

Maplewood- Franklin

Brentwood- Hunters Lane

looks like yet another Franklin-Brentwood matchup i know Franklin has lost all of their games to Brentwood this year but i know what they are capable of and i know how Coach Johnson is and i just cant see them losing another one to Brentwood. Im not sayin they wont but im sayin they are capable of winnin. Hopefully they will learn from the previous games and pull out a win

looks like yet another Franklin-Brentwood matchup i know Franklin has lost all of their games to Brentwood this year but i know what they are capable of and i know how Coach Johnson is and i just cant see them losing another one to Brentwood. Im not sayin they wont but im sayin they are capable of winnin. Hopefully they will learn from the previous games and pull out a win

Both Franklin and Brentwood have very tough games . I think that both games will be very close and that only one school from 11 AAA will make it. Hope both do but that would be a stretch. It would be great to see a 4th meeting because all the previous games have been great.