Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't call names.? oh , at least not directly because your intelligent a dog in this fight. Neither do I.
like that :thumb: I do not hate my Alma Mater and I CERTAINLY was not the best former of anything there. My kids go to school here so I do have a dog in the fight... I got you don't I. As far as trash talk goes I save it all for you honey. I reserve the right to say what I want to, if you can change that well then :thumb: we'll see.

Your kids go there? Do they play? So that makes it Ok for you to talk trash? Do they know you are on here talking trash to other teams?

Feel free to say what you want, just don't use the word "We" when talking about Maryville. You don't have a dog in the fight.

As far As your threats,I have heard that you are more likely to sue than get Physical.

you should only hope so. WE , WE ,WE ,WE ,WE,WE,WE,WE,WE,WE,WE. :blink:

[quote="alcoa06"]Yesterday, or the day before, the talk on here was about Alcoa winning because of their tuition/transfer players. Maryville fans have you forgot about several of your kids also being tuition/transfer studnents(a QB, two receivers/defensive backs, and a TE/DE. Who all played college ball)....notable players that have led you to state championships. Point being, every school that wins will attract tuition/transfer students; no matter who you are. So don't try to single us out.

I think you need to take some time and read the thread. Never has there been anything remotely stated that Alcoa wins because of transfers or tuition students. As a matter of fact only Alcoa fans have discussed erroneously that Maryville has greatly benefited because of tuition students. Actually Maryville has greatly benefited the last few years from transfer/move ins. The only discussion has been the 40% out of zone players that exist on COA's roster. I's just a fact that for some reason the COAN"s will not admit to and take offense. My guess, it destroys their smack talk that a little bitty school like COA can compete with larger schools. Very simply put in an open zone school and a meager $500 tuition to attend that school the size of the student population really doesn't matter.

BTW....Alcoa really is a dump.... :thumb:

Hey Volfan5....tell us about those visiting side bleachers....... :thumb: That was really weak VF5.

I think you need to take some time and read the thread. Never has there been anything remotely stated that Alcoa wins because of transfers or tuition students. As a matter of fact only Alcoa fans have discussed erroneously that Maryville has greatly benefited because of tuition students. Actually Maryville has greatly benefited the last few years from transfer/move ins. The only discussion has been the 40% out of zone players that exist on COA's roster. I's just a fact that for some reason the COAN"s will not admit to and take offense. My guess, it destroys their smack talk that a little bitty school like COA can compete with larger schools. Very simply put in an open zone school and a meager $500 tuition to attend that school the size of the student population really doesn't matter.

BTW....Alcoa really is a dump.... :thumb:

Hey Volfan5....tell us about those visiting side bleachers....... :blink: That was really weak VF5.

MLREB, for you to call Alcoa a dump is plain sad on your part. This is the reason why a lot of people dislike the rebels. This attitude that were better than you bit. I personally have several good friends that graduate from Maryville. Matter of fact some of my best friends went to school there. There attitude is nothing like yours but this is how SOME Maryville folks act. As for the bleachers, well they will be HOT come 5:30. So bring your towel to wipe the sweat and the tears. :thumb: